SA-MP automatically returning to Windows

Hello Guys,

recently a problem occured while playing SA-MP.
My SA-MP returns to Windows automatically after a random amount of time.

This is like when I press the Windows Button on my keyboard (or ALT+TAB). It is really annoying, especially in races or duels. I also know two others from my server who have the same problem recently.

SA-MP Version: 0.3d

I have not installed any mods.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jeffry

I need alittle bit more explaining or a picture of what you're saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
I need alittle bit more explaining or a picture of what you're saying.
Open SA-MP, walk around. Then press your windows key on your keyboard and see what happens.
This happens to me, but without pressing the key, it happens automatically after a random time.

I had this problem once. It turned out that Skype was trying to get my attention by causing it's foreground windows to focus as my main window, causing the "ALT-TAB" effect. Do you have any programs that are likely to do this?

Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
I had this problem once. It turned out that Skype was trying to get my attention by causing it's foreground windows to focus as my main window, causing the "ALT-TAB" effect. Do you have any programs that are likely to do this?
Opened programs:
Firefox, FileZilla, SA-MP 0.3, GTA:SA:MP, Windows Sidebar, Norton 360.

Try disabling Norton, or check it for outstanding notifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky1234
Посмотреть сообщение
Try disabling Norton, or check it for outstanding notifications.
Well, if that would be the ''troublemaker'' I have to live with it, because I want to keep it. ^^ But I'll test it.
No outstanding notifications.

Unusual... I've only ever come across this with things like outstanding notifications with programs that would try and get my attention. Have you tried reinstalling both the game and the SA-MP client?

I found out that this is not a SA-MP problem. This also happens when I am not playing SA-MP. I noticed it, because I saw my Firefox going into ''background'' mode.
Still not sure what could cause this...

Computer brand?

On my HP, sometimes (albeit rarely) the Support Assistant does some stuff and therefore alt-tabs.