Help me please ... :(

I have fix it

Check your brackets and see if they line up. The brackets that I mean are these: { }

Also, you can optimize your code a lot more by putting return values outside of your function if you are going to return the same value anyway.

Thanks.I have replace the a_samp inc. with another one. thanks any way

Oh I see, you still had the old version which did not have those native functions. That could also been the case yes. If you were to encounter a similar errors list in the future (functions that do exists are specified "Function already exists" and your errors list is 26 errors long) then check for a missing closing bracket.

I`m trying to make an impound lot.I have hide a place but what i need is when a vehicle is blown up to spawn in the impound lot.Can some one help me with the command?

I`m trying to make an impound lot.I have hide a place but what i need is when a vehicle is blown up to spawn in the impound lot.Can some one help me with the command?

I read on the samp wiki that OnVehicleSpawn is only called when the vehicle respawns. I don't know if that is true but if it is, it would be easy to use that. however, just to be on the safe side, you could save a blown up vehicles id in OnVehicleDeath (I believe that callback exists, not sure though!) and check that vehicle ID in OnVehicleSpawn. Like so:

pawn Код:
new death[MAX_VEHICLES];
OnVehicleDeath(vehicleid) { // again, not sure if it exists
 death[vehicleid] = true;
}

OnVehicleSpawn(vehicleid) {
 if ( death[vehicleid] == true ) {
  SetVehiclePos(vehicleid, compound_x, compound_y, compound_z);
  death[vehicleid] = false; // so that you know that it shouldnt respawn here again.
 }