Blocked from sa-mp.com?

Hi. Lately my IP range of 85.64.*.* was blocked from SA-MP.
I can't access the forums or the wiki with this IP range, I can only access the forum if I change my IP.
I came here to ask why is this IP range blocked, honestly?
Thankyou.

* Note that when I try to access the wiki or general website I get a message 'blocked' on a white page and then I only get actually blocked.

take a screen of you trying to get acess on it , Honestlly , you should be glad since your IP Range didn't get blocked from the hole sa-mp , wich means you cannot acess to any server....
PS : don't worry they will unban you.

Might be your ISP problem.
Because this has happened to my friend and he wasnt able to visit any web page except ******.
But later it changed.

Or ask SA:MP community Developer to unblock your IP.
Hope they will unblock if its blocked.

Who can I contact to get my IP unbanned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
you should be glad since your IP Range didn't get blocked from the hole sa-mp , wich means you cannot acess to any server....
Untrue. While they may block you from seeing the master list, they can't block you from connecting to any individual server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanir3
Посмотреть сообщение
* Note that when I try to access the wiki or general website I get a message 'blocked' on a white page and then I only get actually blocked.
I believe thats your ISP blocking you, not us. That sounds like a very ISP-ish message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Tony
Посмотреть сообщение
take a screen of you trying to get acess on it , Honestlly , you should be glad since your IP Range didn't get blocked from the hole sa-mp , wich means you cannot acess to any server....
PS : don't worry they will unban you.
No it just means you're blocked from the server browser.