If I do /fpslimit over 56, fps are stable 60.

Title says it all. I and most of other people can't get over 60 fps via fpslimit. If I do /fpslimit from 56 to 90, fps are 60 and the camera movement gets kind of buggy.

FPS Limit sets the maximum FPS you can achieve. The higher limit you have the higher FPS you probably will get. If the FPS is too high you'll get FPS drops and buggy movement.

Try lowering your limit.

Why every single time I or anyone else create a topic on this forum, people who don't know anything about it start posting nonsences...

Maybe your PC can't handle more.

Disable your FPS Limiter from GTA: SA options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe your PC can't handle more.

Disable your FPS Limiter from GTA: SA options.
Another one. I am just reporting a bug. I don't want to disable framelimiter. Your wannabe advices are needless.

For those who didn't get it: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_o9pqLcglA[/ame]
Watch fps in the top left and right corner.

It's a GTA_SA bug apparently - look for a 'FPS limit adjuster' on ******. Should happen in Single Player as well (try to confirm?). If it happens there as well, SAMP can't fix it.

Some players, maybe only nvidia owners, can get over 60.

I've never experience this bug before, just disable FPS limiter.
But there are more bugs due to the GTA SA engine, like swimming becomes impossible with a high frame rate, so everytime i swim i have to enable FPS limiter in the menu, and then set it to 60 or so..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk_Ass
Посмотреть сообщение
Why every single time I or anyone else create a topic on this forum, people who don't know anything about it start posting nonsences...
That's a bad attitude, you expect people to help you when you actually don't appreciate their time trying to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
That's a bad attitude, you expect people to help you when you actually don't appreciate their time trying to help you.
I dont expect people to help me. I am reporting a bug and people who don't even know what I am talking about start posting nonsences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetigerswt
Посмотреть сообщение
if vsync is on, and the frame limiter is on, then i can't get over 60 fps no matter what i set /fpslimit too

if vsync is off and frame limiter is on then fpslimit works flawlessly.

if framelimiter is off and vsync is irrelevant then you can't get over 100 FPS since 0.3d, in 0.3c it was the same as sp. and in sp i can get 200-300 fps with the frame limit adjuster.

really doesn't matter though, 25-45 fps is the best
YOu have nvidia, right? With my ATI vsync is irrelevant, still under 60.