StreamerUpdate help

I updated my streamer at my script , And when I compile again...

At Pawno : That's error's : Error's List :

Код:
d:\Users\User\Desktop\Script like ngrp\New Folder\gamemodes\KGRP.pwn(16897) : error 017: undefined symbol "distance"
d:\Users\User\Desktop\Script like ngrp\New Folder\gamemodes\KGRP.pwn(16897) : warning 215: expression has no effect
d:\Users\User\Desktop\Script like ngrp\New Folder\gamemodes\KGRP.pwn(16897) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
d:\Users\User\Desktop\Script like ngrp\New Folder\gamemodes\KGRP.pwn(16897) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
d:\Users\User\Desktop\Script like ngrp\New Folder\gamemodes\KGRP.pwn(16897) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Umm, i think you gonna update them in include files or maybe these something wrong in your gamemode scripts.

This thread refers to the same problem as yours.

All you need to do is: Delete those files pawno folder. And Update everything in the library.

1)Copy the latest includes(samp server 0.3e-R2)
2)Paste them over your includes,wich are probably old
3)Recompile,and be happy

Look guy's I'm new scripter I dont think I can know how to update everythang without a guide / proggeramer can only to give me some advice how to , Give me guide's somethang...

And I tried to compile a 5 script's with the pawno I tried to update and each one has that error's I shared here...