Weird warning

In my entire career of scripting i never got this warning(atleast before 4 minutes)

So while i wanted to edit something in my SF GangWars gamemode i got this warning:

Код:
C:\Users\Johnson\Desktop\MyServer\pawno\include\streamer.inc(338) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint")
C:\Users\Johnson\Desktop\MyServer\pawno\include\streamer.inc(357) : warning 201: redefinition of constant/macro (symbol "OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint")
NOTE: Its the first time i get this warning, 20 mins ago when i finished adding objects/vehicles to my gamemode the compiler was compiling without giving me errors/warnings

It's not a weird warning at all - read what it says. Something has been redefined. In this case, OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint and OnPlayerLeaveCheckpoint. You have two instances of the callback.

Remove the callback from your game mode.

Try updating to latest streamer.

I got the latest streamer and even if i remove it,it will give me the same warning( since i comment it and nothing happens)

EDIT: OMG,i removed it and i still get that warning.
Maybe its the gamemode,because in my other gamemode this doesn't happen :L

It would be simpler to just show us the code.

Show you the code of the streamer.inc ? you mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_Brooks
Посмотреть сообщение
The code your having trouble with. And no i'm not mad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_Brooks
Посмотреть сообщение

What the hell are you implying there? I'm like literally confused, if you're dealing with objects, I'd suggest you put them in a filterscript for easy editing, but that's just me.

Just post the streamer.inc code!

There's no need to post the streamer.inc code. The problem is not in there unless he edited it - if so he should revert to the original version (re-download).

So you have a callback "OnPlayerEnterCheckpoint" in the streamer.inc and in your gamemode.. Remove one or merge them together (same for the other one)