What does "refunding" mean?

This may a very stupid question, but I am constantly seeing advertisements for servers that are offering refunding. I've never heard of this before, what is it?

Refunding mean's if you were in this server before and they were off and all accounts rested you can get a refund mean's old stats back

Hope you understand

The problem with this is that most of these servers also refund stats, properties etc. you have on other servers. This, in my opinion, totally destroys the server's economy and the server itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
The problem with this is that most of these servers also refund stats, properties etc. you have on other servers. This, in my opinion, totally destroys the server's economy and the server itself.
Your right,i do not reset accounts at my server i'm not a crazy to that most players come's to the server that doesn't do refunds i mean you will need a high admin level to come and etc blabla that actually suck's nobody do like Refunding servers

refunding (noun) - A common term to indicate a (usually) small server with an incompetent owner who is trying to get players into their server by offering them monetarily support.

The term refunding would mean that somebody is giving you anything that you lost in some way.

In SA:MP it means two things:
- When you lose something on a RP server OOCly, you can make a refund request to ask the administrators to receive the items. (Like if you die because of a bug and lost money, you can ask for the money back)

- Giving 5123412312 materials, 136316234 dollar, 5 cars and a house is mostly what is meant by this, mostly done by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
small server with an incompetent owner who is trying to get players into their server by offering them monetarily support.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not only,sometimes you also receive it for free from the admins.
for example you get on server,the admin whispers you,ask you if you want refund,and without any questions they give it to you for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
refunding (noun) - A common term to indicate a (usually) small server with an incompetent owner who is trying to get players into their server by offering them monetarily support.
I got to agree with you on this about those new owners/admins who haven't got any experience in the business. But I got to disagree with you about that, when a community that was running for at least 2 years successfully and had to close down for some reason and after some time the community opens and starts refunding old players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
Refunding mean's if you were in this server before and they were off and all accounts rested you can get a refund mean's old stats back

Hope you understand
No, that's not what it means at all.

In terms of SA-MP servers it means that they "refund" your stats/money from another server - so if you are a regular player at a different server they will give you the same stats and money that you have there, on their server.

They think it's a clever way to get players, but it's not, its stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A]ndrei
View Post
means to F*** up your server economy
This^^

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That was actually, what i was going to write.

Less player consisting servers mainly refund.
In that ocassion,refund means giving too much cash,vehicles,Special Stats,and other etc so that the player will be sticked with the server.

There are a few servers which ask for screenshots of their stats of server they used to play on. I hate that, wouldn't want to play on a server that did that, would make me want to leave instantly.

Giving your back stats from old stats

Why you people repeat the same answer ?