[Plugin] [WIP] Vehicle_Sync - Stop vehicle teleportation.

Vehicle_Sync Plugin
First and foremost. Kye, please disable CLEO. Sorry for deleting my old thread. I felt it looked to unorganized and just looked pretty bad as my first plugin... Anyway, I promised a revamp, here it is.

Information

I made this plugin so that vehicles within my server are not spammed everywhere with hacks such as sobiet. This has a system where it tracks the vehicles' updated position, and if the vehicle suddenly is 15m away from it's last updated; it will respawn the vehicle.

It now has no bugs as far as I know, works MUCH better than more, and for everyone. Unseemly, the lag created with car spawning and other tools seems to only take effect on the hacker's client. Not sure why though, but it's a great thing.

Still don't understand, well find out yourself. Just get some tool that will bring a vehicle to you

Changelog

* Not using OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate
* The steep hill/or car pushing method of getting the vehicle to respawn now has a patch (It works 95% on most San Andreas roads. For this case, San Fierro).
* I've started to use the 'unordered_set' library which is pretty damn useful and much better than looping straight off a number.
* Makefile included, hopefully it shall work with people that are willing to compile with linux.
* Debug modes added, obtain more information with some modes.
* You can change the tick rate of the plugin with a function!

Natives
pawn Код:
native IsVehicleOccupied( vehicleid );
native SetVehicleSyncDebug( debug_mode = DEBUG_MODE_BASIC );
native SetVehicleSyncTickRate( tick_rate = 200 );
IsVehicleOccupied( vehicleid )
- vehicleid (The specific vehicle id you are willing to check).
- Returns true if occupied.

SetVehicleSyncDebug( debug_mode )
- debug_mode
--- DEBUG_MODE_OFF -> Turns off debug mode.
--- DEBUG_MODE_BASIC -> Prints messages once a vehicle is respawned or if the tickrate is changed.
--- DEBUG_MODE_FULL -> Prints messages once a vehicle is respawned, updated by velocity or by the movement down a steep road/hill.
- Returns true;

SetVehicleSyncTickRate( tick_rate )
- tick_rate
--- The tick rate modifies the speed of the detection. It is on 200ms by default.
- Returns false if the tick_rate is under 1 otherwise; true.

Credits

Gamer_Z - SAMPGDK, makefile and helping me learn from his sources.
iggy1 - Helping me out from the start with setting the GDK up.
Emran - Testing with me.

Download

Version 0.1 - .dll + includes + source + makefile

Compile us a linux version!

Please compile if you can on Linux, preferably CentOS as I can test it finely on my server. I will credit you, of course.

Bugs

If you've found any bugs, please note them in the thread, as at least check this thread once a day.

Nice work here. What if a vehicle will fall from a mountain? Does it getting respawned?

It could get respawned.

Pretty nice for big community.Which have a lot of players...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
First and foremost. Kye, please disable CLEO.
I don't think he would. That's what he said, when someone suggested him to block CLEO completely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme_playa
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think he would. That's what he said, when someone suggested him to block CLEO completely.
Yeah same opinion here i don't think he will disable it.

OT Nice job mate.

k so here we go again
great work

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Sobiet's NOP + CLEO = Fucked up server. Did he ever realize anything about that...

It should be toggled by the server operator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Sobiet's NOP + CLEO = Fucked up server. Did he ever realize anything about that...

It should be toggled by the server operator.
+1 for that.
The server owner should choose if he wants/does not wants his players to use cleo mods
But i dont think we can't stop those who use s0b3it

nice

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Some of the CLEO hacks are still impossible to prevent. People are now even thinking HUD mods that can show players' position can ruin the game(vehicle DM or something). Drivers with HUDs can kill players accurately with a missle because of the "front sight" provided. You will know what i mean if you have it installed.

On topic: Downloaded and waiting for a test.

Код:
$ make

rm -f *~ *.o *.so
g++ -D Vehicle_Sync -std=c++0x -m32 -fPIC -c -I ../../sampGDK/EXTRACTED/linux/usr/local/include -I ../../sampGDK/EXTRACTED/linux/usr/local/lib -w -D LINUX -D PROJECT_NAME=\"Vehicle_Sync\" *.cpp
g++ -lsampgdk -m32 -fshort-wchar -shared -o "./Vehicle_Sync.so" *.o
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsampgdk
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Vehicle_Sync] Error 1
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
$ make

rm -f *~ *.o *.so
g++ -D Vehicle_Sync -std=c++0x -m32 -fPIC -c -I ../../sampGDK/EXTRACTED/linux/usr/local/include -I ../../sampGDK/EXTRACTED/linux/usr/local/lib -w -D LINUX -D PROJECT_NAME=\"Vehicle_Sync\" *.cpp
g++ -lsampgdk -m32 -fshort-wchar -shared -o "./Vehicle_Sync.so" *.o
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lsampgdk
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Vehicle_Sync] Error 1
Ubuntu 10.04.4 64bit
Sorry about that, me and a friend are compiling for CentOS first. I will provide the makefile that he used because he got this error as well.

We have compiled it already, though just making it compatible for Volt-Host as it errors sampgdk stuff ^.^.

deleted