I need HELP

Hello people,I need help with scripting flitterscripts everything i don't know anything about scripting or mapping can some please help me please.I tried the tutorials but still aint working.

Here you will learn to script(CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME)

Go there and learn the basics about scripting,then watch a tutorial here in this forum.

Hope i helped.

EDIT:The tutorials are supposed to learn you /teach you stuff not give you a free script.

Or just download filtersctipts and just see how they are working.. try to update them with your own ideas.. Or just try change stuff in there.. to see how all works.. thats how I'm learning.. Just taking more dificult things more and more.. So it makes me easier to learn.. Nobody here is teacher.. So we can help you only with problems

Or just create your own scripts and learn from your mistakes.
You don't learn stuff by editing scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_Brooks
View Post
Here you will learn to script(CLICK ME CLICK ME CLICK ME)

Go there and learn the basics about scripting,then watch a tutorial here in this forum.

Hope i helped.

EDIT:The tutorials are supposed to learn you /teach you stuff not give you a free script.
Im sorry to say the tutorials dont help they dont explain some things.

Its ok man,everybody knows that :P

But to understand the tutorials you need to know some basic pawno knowledge.
Without the basic knowledge you wont understand nothing.
Click HERE HERE HERE to learn the basic pawno scripting knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson_Brooks
View Post
Or just create your own scripts and learn from your mistakes.
You don't learn stuff by editing scripts.
It was easier for me to edit things to understood how things was and is working When I get some error or something I can always find a sulution in here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrillex
View Post
It was easier for me to edit things to understood how things was and is working When I get some error or something I can always find a sulution in here!
Well I dont know where to start from.If I had some to show me step by step.

Ok lets say you want to create a simple kick command?
Here we go

pawn Code:
#include <a_samp> //we include
#include <sscanf2>
#include <zcmd> // the cmd processor that most of samp scripters use
#define OFFLINE SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"That player is not connected"); // we define this so we dont have to use sendclientmessage all the time.
#define NO_ACCESS SendClientMessage(playerid,-1,"Access Denied"); // same as above
COMMAND:kick(playerid, params[])
{
new id;
if(IsPlayerConnected(id)) // we check if he the selected player is connected(remember the OFFLINE?
{
if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) // if the player is a RCON admin
{
if(!sscanf(params, "u", id)) // if he did not  typed an ID
{
new string[900]; // our string
new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; // the players name
new PlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; // the victims name
GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name)); // we get the players name
GetPlayerName(id, PlayerName, sizeof(PlayerName)); // the victims name
format(string, sizeof(string), "*[Info]You have been kicked by Administrator %s for %s", name,params[2]); // we send to the victim a info message
SendClientMessage(id, -1, string);
format(string, sizeof(string), "*[Info]You kicked %s for %s", PlayerName,params[2]); // we send an info message to the rcon admin
SendClientMessage(playerid,-1, string);
format(string, sizeof(string), "*[Info]Administrator %s kicked %s for %s",name,PlayerName,params[2]);
SendClientMessageToAll(-1, string); // finally we send a message to everyone in the server
GameTextForPlayer(id,"~r~Kicked",5000,1); // in case the player is not looking at the chat or he has it disabled we show him a gametext for 5 seconds
Kick(id); // we kick the player
return 1;
}
else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "*[Usage]kick [PlayerId/PartOfName][Reason]"); // if he did not type an id(he can kick without a reason,there is no problem)
}
else return NO_ACCESS // if he is not an admin
}
else return OFFLINE // if the victim is not connected
}
Hope you understood
STEP BY STEP

first learn about pawn language http://www.compuphase.com/pawn/Pawn_Language_Guide.pdf ... im still reading this and its full of some useful stuff