samp server help

hay guys hope all fine i want ask when i make server and i buy host how i can open the server
if i buy host the server will work?

Well basically you have to set the server before opening you have to go through some gm testing you know to make sure there are no bugs and if you need help Simply go to ******* and type "How to setup a samp server" and there will be alot of tutorials i used before 2 years and they are great , they may help you so Good Luck!

if u make a server n u have to host it,first u have to buy host,its simple u need to add ur whole files(plugins,gamemode,filterscript blah blah blah)

Pick a host from
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=189169

and They will offer you support in running your samp server.

i need help about i want to add my server on irc plz help me how

Hey Hamode,

I'm presuming you're new to the SA:MP server hosting world, but that's alright, we were all new to it at one time.

There's roughly three methods to hosting a SA:MP server.
  • Host it at home - Requires leaving your computer on, and fiddling around with router settings, usually.
  • Rent a VPS/Server from somewhere, costs money, requires basic knowledge of your chosen server operating system.
  • Buy services from a SA:MP server host, prices vary, but they handle everything (apart from scripting) for you.
I recommend you have a go at hosting at home first; mess around with scripting a little, and decide if you actually want to run a server or not.

Here's a few links to get you started.

SA-MP Wiki: Windows Server
PortForward.com - Portforwarding advice.
Westie's Connection Checker - Helps you work out if your server is configured correctly.

Take care, and good luck