[FilterScript] Laser Pointer 3.0 [UPDATED]

This is my version of the Laser Pointer 2.6 that was released about 1,5 years ago, and which can be found at: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=207732

Introduction:
I originally made this for my server, I was searching for a laser filterscript and that one was the best. I decided to release it because it really isn't something that big and others could enjoy it. I have upgraded this version of the laser pointer a lot, from strcmp to zCMD, also using foreach loops and sscanf2 for more efficiency. Also made the indentation readable because it was horrible before. This all makes it a faster, better version, I hope you all like it. From the original thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiaffo
Посмотреть сообщение
Laser Pointer 2.6
Description:

- This filterscript adds a laser pointer to the M4, Mp5, Silenced Pistol, AK-47, Spas and Sniper Rifle. If requested I will add more weapons.
- You can change the color of the laser (useful for different teams).
- The laser is accurate also if you crouch.
- The pointer is precisely attached on the weapons, and at the same time it aims perfectly at the crosshair.
- If the laser is active, it will appear when you take one of the weapons, and it will automatically disappear if you are not holding that weapon.
- The laser disappear if you go into a vehicle.
- The laser disappear if you swim / go underwater.
- Works only from 0.3c.

Cmds:

/laseron - activate the laser pointer
/laseroff - deactivate the laser pointer
/lasercol [color] - change the color of the laser, colors: red (default), green, yellow, blue, pink, orange.

Screenshot:

Credits
Skiaffo - for making the original script.
Me - for upgrading it to the latest versions.

How to install
Just download the package from Solidfiles, put the filterscripts into the filterscripts folder, and the pawno/includes into the pawno/includes folder. You can add the filterscript to your server.cfg to load it on every server start, or log into RCON in-game and do "/rcon loadfs bLaser".

Downloads:

Download: Pastebin
Download: Solidfiles
Download: 2Shared

NOTE: Pastebin ruins the indentation and doesen't have the include files in it. If you want to use it, I'd suggest downloading the Solidfiles version.

Wow, very nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaXeL_14
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, very nice!
Yes!And is nice because he keep credits

Can you post another mirror other than solid files please?

2Shared mirror link added!

Nice Work

Awesome job, man.

Cool it looks awesome good job

Can someone make it for 0.3e?
EDIT: Nevermind. Good job.

This filterscript is for 0.3e, it uses the latest includes etc. And thanks guys for the positive feedback!