RP Servers are going to shit?

Ok, why is it that every single server is using the NG-RP script from like two years ago and posting a damn forum ad every 2 days? Like Prestigious gaming, they faked it saying they had 70 players when they only have like 20 people on? Why is that every server that does not like each other DDOS each other? The server that Im on and im a moderator on is in Angel Pine and we are making a new script from scratch in Bone County. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE FUCKING GIVE UP DDOSING EACH OTHER AND MAKE YOUR OWN SCRIPT YOU LAZY PEOPLE. Ok.. Had to get that out but my point is that RP servers are going to shit because there is no RP except for servers that have been around for like 2 years, that are heavy RP and MAKE THERE OWN SCRIPT. For example I join a server, they say they are a Heavy Role play Server. When I get in I get "Gold VIP" 5 Million and people are shooting each other in the "VIP Lounge" plus they were using that NGRP script. What do you think?

Well i really respect your point of view Drew But Prestigious really had 70 players but the server was DDosed and the script had to problems etc so they closed for some time.

NGG edits are used for different things like the awesome toys system by our only Ho2 and ofcourse the paintball systems and other great things. So you can say NGG now is the main gamemode used by every one but The Deal here when we can find a good server with a freaking awesome Edits like valhalla and Horizon.

Best Regards.

@Vedo_ I do support Horizon, They did a good job on the edit but its just other servers smaller than 30 players that have NGRP dropouts who cant join a faction, 12 years old, and are very very very power hungry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont have to be a dick about it.

100% agree. I have gotten to the point where RP servers shit me off. I have stopped playing SAMP until i come across a REAL ROLE PLAY Server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew_Wolfer
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok, why is it that every single server is using the NG-RP script from like two years ago and posting a damn forum ad every 2 days? Like Prestigious gaming, they faked it saying they had 70 players when they only have like 20 people on? Why is that every server that does not like each other DDOS each other? The server that Im on and im a moderator on is in Angel Pine and we are making a new script from scratch in Bone County. WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE FUCKING GIVE UP DDOSING EACH OTHER AND MAKE YOUR OWN SCRIPT YOU LAZY PEOPLE. Ok.. Had to get that out but my point is that RP servers are going to shit because there is no RP except for servers that have been around for like 2 years, that are heavy RP and MAKE THERE OWN SCRIPT. For example I join a server, they say they are a Heavy Role play Server. When I get in I get "Gold VIP" 5 Million and people are shooting each other in the "VIP Lounge" plus they were using that NGRP script. What do you think?
This ^

It's pathetic really, i will admit that i use other scripts, but atleast i look around to make sure i don't see them hosted on other servers before i use them. And NG:RP is a script i'd never touch, i've played it, thought it was retarded. Now the DDoS'ing thing, i've never understood, personally i think it's all a bunch of little kids who have nothing better to do than just spend their time attacking servers, it makes them look bad really.

oh its this thread again

I agree if their not hacking guns and killing everyone whos trying to RP their running around flying and spamming the chatlog. And then DDOS after they get banned... Then evade and do it all over..

Yeah now RP servers are facing high DDos attack and hacks.

But some RP servers which are still Awesome.