Streamer problem! [+1rep] [Fast please]

Hello, I get this error from my streamer..
I have the latest streamer btw..

pawn Код:
F:\[[[IMP PLS]]] OSRP\[Fixed]\fixed OSRP\fixed OSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
F:\[[[IMP PLS]]] OSRP\[Fixed]\fixed OSRP\fixed OSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
F:\[[[IMP PLS]]] OSRP\[Fixed]\fixed OSRP\fixed OSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
F:\[[[IMP PLS]]] OSRP\[Fixed]\fixed OSRP\fixed OSRP\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Here are my includes:
pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>
#include <a_zones>
#include <foreach>
#include <yom_buttons>
#include <djson>
#include <progress>
#include <YSI\y_timers>
#include <ZCMD>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <audio>

Apparently, You don't have the newest streamer or you wouldn't be having these errors my friend. Go download the newest Streamer Plugin.

I did, Again.. But did not work.. Would it be a problem if i had another set of plugins and .inc's in another folder?

PS: I got the latest from here: http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...t?q=label:0.3e

Use this
forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=102865/

Quote:
Originally Posted by [xB]Lordz
Посмотреть сообщение
This link will redirect you to the download on ****** codes

OT: i am not sure the you changed your include file with the latest one just make sure to put the streamer.inc inside your pawno->includes folder and the plugin inside your plugins directory.

u all wrong lol, its because you need the new 0.3e R2 includes, lol k bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexi'
Посмотреть сообщение
This link will redirect you to the download on ****** codes

OT: i am not sure the you changed your include file with the latest one just make sure to put the streamer.inc inside your pawno->includes folder and the plugin inside your plugins directory.
I did man. I am not a newbie in running a server. [No Offence]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaChicken
Посмотреть сообщение
u all wrong lol, its because you need the new 0.3e R2 includes, lol k bye
Well, Care to help me please?

hi

add new 0.3e includes
download: www.sa-mp.com/download.php