problem with /tv

Hello, I've bought a custom script from some one and i have problem on it.
When i buy a lock from lock store, My car disappeared and when i use /tv it's giving me wrong mark.
Can some one fix it?
Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd, "/tracevehicle", true) == 0 || strcmp(cmd, "/tv", true) == 0)
	{
		new carname1[256];
		new carname2[256];
		new carname3[256];
		new carname4[256];
		new carname5[256];
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel1] != 0)
		{
			strmid(carname1, vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel1]-400], 0, strlen(vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel1]-400]), 255);
		}
		else
		{
			carname1 = "Empty";
		}
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel2] != 0)
		{
			strmid(carname2, vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel2]-400], 0, strlen(vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel2]-400]), 255);
		}
		else
		{
			carname2 = "Empty";
		}
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel3] != 0)
		{
			strmid(carname3, vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel3]-400], 0, strlen(vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel3]-400]), 255);
		}
		else
		{
			carname3 = "Empty";
		}
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel4] != 0)
		{
			strmid(carname4, vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel4]-400], 0, strlen(vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel4]-400]), 255);
		}
		else
		{
			carname4 = "Empty";
		}
		if(PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel5] != 0)
		{
			strmid(carname5, vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel5]-400], 0, strlen(vehName[PlayerInfo[playerid][PlayerVehicleModel5]-400]), 255);
		}
		else
		{
			carname5 = "Empty";
		}
		format(string,sizeof(string),"%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s",carname1,carname2,carname3,carname4,carname5);
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,11111,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Trace Vehicle",string,"Trace","Cancel");
		return 1;
	}
/buylock cmd.
Код:
		if(strcmp(cmd, "/buylock", true) == 0)
	{
	        if(BizzInfo[PlayerInfo[playerid][InBusiness]][bType] != 10)
    		{
	            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "You are not at A Locks Store!");
	            return 1;
	        }
			tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
			if(!strlen(tmp))
			{
			format(string,sizeof(string),"Industrial Lock - 5000$\nElectrical Lock - 10,000$");
			ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,MAIN_LOCK_DIALOG,DIALOG_STYLE_LIST,"Vehicle Lock Types.",string,"Proceed","Cancel");
		}
		else
		{
		    SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_GREY,"	You are not at any Locks Store.");
		}
		return 1;
	}

If you bought it, go ask the seller for help it is his duty to take care of his scripts.

I can fix it but as i have this script and i am the co-owner of the server running it. If you didn't buy it from Kurt Warick you bought a stolen script from the previous chump that was co-owner and will get no support on fixing it.
Oh and to prove i have this script and no whats going on have fun fixing the car color/paintjob saving as it don't work either in the original script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamorunl
Посмотреть сообщение
If you bought it, go ask the seller for help it is his duty to take care of his scripts.
He is always offline and if he online he says am busy.
So please gimme a way to fix it

Then you should have check his ability to help/back with his script before purchaseing it. I know what the problem is but I am not handing out my hard work molding a buggy gm into what i have now. I suggest you start searching the code you will figure it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallerin
Посмотреть сообщение
Then you should have check his ability to help/back with his script before purchaseing it. I know what the problem is but I am not handing out my hard work molding a buggy gm into what i have now. I suggest you start searching the code you will figure it out.
I've searched and didn't find it, Could you help me please?

I think you should contact the Person that you bought this script.

Maybe there are something in the GM.

My advice is your gonna have to learn to script if you wana make the script worth anything. This is one of many bugs in this GM. Just to name a few the color/paintjobs don't save when using /pv or restarting server (is gonna take scripting knowledge to rescript to work), lock stores don't save entrance fee or the money from purchasing locks into the biz bank, 24/7 you can't set all the price's from rope down it sets the price for the item below it,24/7 the price would be set at lets say $200 it will show -$2500 in the right corner when purchaseing item, you can /refuel and drive away while refueling, /createpcar doesnot work, /fuelcars doesnot work, thats just to name a few theres more. So you either need to pester the seller and if he won't back his script learn how to script or save yourself the hassle and chalk it up to a lose or do a chargeback if you can. I hope you didn't pay alot for it as from my runnins with the original script it isn't worth more then 10 bucks in its original state.