Sorry for this Post again.

Guys i want to buy a strong gaming PC that can handle new games etc i check out ebay but let's say i am not good at searching if you can get me something and with a good price please post here please.

Build your own.

Here is some advice:

If you are buying a new PC just because you want to play new games, then don't. Games are developing to fast, and if you don't want to be spending huge amount of money on upgrading your PC every some time, then buy a console.
I had exactly the same problem couple of months ago. My cousin recommended me to buy Xbox360 and an average laptop. Well since my PC works just fine, I didn't change it, but I bought Xbox360, and it is great. I can play all the new games I wanted. Although, at first, I didn't know how to handle the Controller in "shooting games", it took me 3 days to learn, and now I am a lot better than I was on keyboard.

At least consider about this option. I am not sorry I did.

Not everybody prefers consoles to gaming.

I owned a ps3, and I currently own an xbox aswell.

But not everyone can pay the subscription money every month or year, Plus you're so limited on a console.

Being on a PC has many flaws, More hackers for one.

But I'd prefer PC to console anyday. I'm a competitive FPS player, so I know what I'm saying.

If you're looking for a gaming PC, build your own. No prebuilt computers are as good as custom made ones, trust me.

You'll even spend less cash. You can take it to someone to build it for you, Just do not buy a premade computer. Worst thing ever.

Alienware is suitable for gaming, that's the only PC that I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Dragneel
Посмотреть сообщение
Alienware is suitable for gaming, that's the only PC that I know.
Get out of this thread, alien.

If you want a good PC go build your own.

Can some one give me some ideas to build my own pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Can some one give me some ideas to build my own pc
Price range?

hmm let's say 100~300 $

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck
Посмотреть сообщение
Get out of this thread, alien.
Alienware PCs are good, there is no need to be so rude.

Like lots of other people have said, you should build your own. Then it'll have the exact specs that you want. If you do this then you may even find that there are some parts of your current PC that don't even need upgrading and you will save money!