Anti DDos Protection

llo everyone, I will make it real short, I need a cheap host with offering DDos protection, dont tell me Volt and ServerFFS, I tried them both but still I get DDos almost everyday!
HostName: Life Gaming Roleplay - [www.lg-rp.com]
Address: 108.60.148.115:7797
Ping: 290
Mode: LG-RP v2.48 (Aug 27)
Map: San Andreas
adrianneow96@yahoo.com = msn
adrianneow96@hotmail.com = ********
adrianneow = skype

Atleast Volt host wont work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenneow
Посмотреть сообщение
Atleast Volt host wont work!
Yeah, they have massive DDoS attack..

The Volt-Host is Ddosed because it's such a Famous hosters.Yes, they do get ddosed everytime.My clients/collegues has reported me that.

What exactly is your budget? DDoS protection isn't cheap, at all.

Awknet might be able to help you out if you email them.

I've bought software from NexusGuard worth roughly over 100 dollars. This helped me for small attacks, but when its so big it saturates and you would need very powerful hardware costing you thousands of dollares.

Well the only Host i heard it kinda protects from DDOS Volt host but if you need an actual DDOS protection you need a Vps with unlimited Band and alot of speed more than 1GB or something.

Some providers offer DDoS protection services, just look around and check out some review websites

No worries he's planning to buy my host.He checked it out 500 slots = 7.95$.He also tried to DDoS our server.

There is really no way to prevent DDoS, your only able to migrate it. In order to find a host that migrates there attacks you need to ask them, that's my best recommendation I can give you.