Well, I need help with a PSU and a Graphuic card.Will ATX 500w PSU handle GTX 550 Ti?Thanks in advance

Maybe yes, but that depends of which brand you buy the GTX 550TI from.

and the computer voltage consumption

FUll name(I guess brand included) Is Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti. So can it handle it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMArs
Посмотреть сообщение
FUll name(I guess brand included) Is Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti. So can it handle it?
I didn't mean that brand, i mean which brand GPU you got, like ASUS, MSI, EVGA, etc...

It draws 200W max, so you should be fine. I would go with a 500 - 700W psu though, you might want to upgrade later.

I have a 600W PSU myself running the GTX560 and core i7 perfectly fine. You shouldn't have a problem at all. However take into account that a PSU gives a total of 500W but that is shared across cables one cable can only give a certain wattage, also over time it'll give around 80% of 500W so make sure you have enough to spare.

(Do a quick calculation, HDD go for about 15 - 25w same with diskdrives a motherboard takes a little more, processors usally go to max 125W and your GPU around 200W max).

Okay, I found a ATX 550w for 5 euros more, so would ATX 550w PSU handle GTX 550, Intel Pentium E6500 Dual core 2,93ghz, 4gb ram?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMArs
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay, I found a ATX 550w for 5 euros more, so would ATX 550w PSU handle GTX 550, Intel Pentium E6500 Dual core 2,93ghz, 4gb ram?
Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
(Do a quick calculation, HDD go for about 15 - 25w same with diskdrives a motherboard takes a little more, processors usally go to max 125W and your GPU around 200W max).
4char

http://extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

I'd recommend at least 550W. It will probably work on 500W, but for safety...