Looking for a game with this things

Well... Yeah - I WISH to find a game with such features...

I WISH to find a game that is based in the old Roman times BUT with RP - Yes - ROLEPLAY - where RealLife interact with the game - Where you have to start as a soldier [dunno what they call it there] - And to get promoted by time - And there will be an emperor and higher ranks - Wars happen between romans and other people [vikings for example] - Not stupid wars but REAL wars - Like.. We attack with like 500k person and the others too - Arrows and shit from the mountains - and then if we win - people might get promoted - have a position in the kingdom - try to take over the other kingdoms - with RP ofcourse. [I Don't mean by RP /me and /do] - but I mean involving the Real-Life - not just wars.. Nah - Ranks - Positions - Plans - Not just attacking randomly , etc, - I Wish to find such game... If anyone of you guys knows a game with such features... Tell me please - Even if it cost Money.

Hmm i guess you should try one of the Total War series a very good series to try. But about the ranks i don't think so :S Rome total war you are a leader guiding a whole army to win battles against other nations Egyptians etc. Just check the Total war series xD

Note: it's not from samp xD Not online.

Hmm - Will take a look on it - Thanks in advance xD

Mount and Blade, check the modes. It's 1st person.

Roman Empire.. war against the Army of France. Is this 14-16th century or something?

Edit: If it is.. we have Twixx. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroid
Посмотреть сообщение
Mount and Blade, check the modes. It's 1st person.
Both first AND third person*

But yes, I think Mount & Blade is something you should check out. You start out with nothing and can hire people to join your cause, take on missions from lords and attack whatever you like (which means you can start your own kingdom too and get your own lords)

@Hiddos - That mod name ? [to add WITH mount and blade]

Mount & Blade