Systeam's Request

I looking for a few systeam's to my server :
1 - Rob Systeam - I want will be at my server when you enter to bank you can do /rob for rob the bank , And than there's a massage to the police , If they accept that , So the guy's succed the rob and get the money , THe money will be limited how many I can edit...
2 - Wheels Systeam - I got folder of gamemode but not updated I looking for GoldRimes & CutterRimes Systeam for when i wnat to give Gold Rimes I do /givegr
And when i want to give cutter rimes I do /givecr , Because at my server if I add from Sobiet and park the car the wheel's not save's ... and I tried that , That's doesnt work's to me , I Dont Know why...
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=wheels [ that I tried and that's doesnt work's me the owner of that told that's because my streamer is not enough update for that filter script ] SOmone can give me the streamer new'st and tell me how to fix that or to give me other filterscript good without problem's...
3 - License Systeam - When I want a license I go to drive school [I got that already mapped] and I want there's will be a faction of a tester's of License's , If you wont have license , The cop's can check that and if you drive without license [you can drive but the cops can arrest you] , I mean tHAT i WANT license faction also.
4 - Passport Systeam - Passport for show only , You'r name , Your ID number of your passport , To show for cops , ETC , When you show that , [/showpassport the cmd I want] When you shwo that to cop that's give him your name , Your job [If you in faction or not & His rank ... ] Your Id of Card of Passport [ For RP that's show him . ] Number phone ...
Bizz systeam - When you come to buisness you see who's owner on the dynamic door [ without to remove the Dynamic Door's Systeam ] Cmd tO MAKE a Dynamic Door I make to Buisness , Show the money you need to pay for get inside , if somone buy inside the guy owner the buisness the money transfer to his bank account , He need sometimes too replenish supplies [cmd for that] And just show at the dynamic door the money take's for you when you enter , The Dynamic Door ID , The Owner Name , The Shop Type...

I need each / all the systeam's , Will be at filterscript , Not at one script because I want to add it to my script please , Or the Pawno Code , Thank's and if you can do the CMD'S I asked for each thang . Or somone can give me guide for put that and I'll change the cmd's alone...

Just download any complete GM and take the stuffs from them.

This forum is for scripting help for god sakes... ! This isn't like "I will ask and they give me everything.". Admins should ban people like him.