When people connect....put them in /god mode automatically or no?

Freeroam/Stunt server that allows DM outside of DM areas. I have a pretty effective /god mode going, but can't decide whether to have everyone in /god automatically when they connect or not. /god mode is removed if you use the /gun command, or (attempt to) harm another player...so going out of god mode is easy (you can type /god again to turn it off, too).

So...I'm asking all of you. Would you rather start in /god mode (no damage to player and vehicle autoheal) or would you rather choose to be in /god ?

Kaisersouse, I think God mode must be added. But if Someone Harm Other Player. God Mode will Disable Automatically. I think it must be good.
Regards,
Talkro

I'd suggest you create something like, "Do you want to spawn with godmode?" then options: Yes or No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd suggest you create something like, "Do you want to spawn with godmode?" then options: Yes or No.
This. I'd rather choose when to be /god because I tend to randomly shoot people.

I would want to START in /god (aka protected).

My opinion is auto god with aka.

But might be more better if a dialog asks,"Do you need god mode? (Yes/No)".

Chose to enable instead of having it automatically, some players join a freeroam server to DM and nothing else, it would be quite confusing to join and see players with godmode enabled and ruin their purpose. So if a player joins to DM they can do it, but if others are annoyed by it they can enable godmode at anytime.

I think if its a Free roam / Stunt the auto god isn't needed rather a command in-game available to the players to use Because honestly some like to screw around with there friends Such as fighting and making the /god command in some cases such as a hacker coming in they can /god up wait for the hacker to get banned or leave then a /ungod or /god again to remove it
Just sayin

I think the command will be much better.

P.s been playing your server for 3 days now its great

its up to the server. people will abuse too like use /god and start killing people