if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
	        {
	            if(IsACop(playerid))
	            {
	                new siren[65];
	                new VID = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	                if(!strval(params))
	                {
	                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /siren [inside, roof, off]");
	                    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "HINT: 'off' will remove the item from your vehicle.");
	                    return 1;
	                }
	                strmid(siren, params, 0, strlen(params), 255);
	                if(strcmp(siren, "inside", true, strlen(siren)) == 0)
	                {
	                    if(Siren[VID] == 0)
	                    {
	                        new sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	                        Siren[VID] = 1;
	                        GetPlayerName(playerid, sendername, sizeof(sendername));
	                        SirenObject[VID] = CreateObject(18646, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 0, 0, 0);
	                        AttachObjectToVehicle(SirenObject[VID], VID, 0.0, 0.75, 0.275, 0.0, 0.1, 0.0);
	                        new string[128];
	                        format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s puts the siren on the dashboard.", sendername);
	                        ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
	                    } else { return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "This vehicle already has a siren!"); }
	                }
	                else if(strcmp(siren, "roof", true, strlen(siren)) == 0)
	                {
	                    if(Siren[VID] == 0)
	                    {
	                        Siren[VID] = 1;
	                        SirenObject[VID] = CreateObject(18646, 10.0, 10.0, 10.0, 0, 0, 0);
	                        AttachObjectToVehicle(SirenObject[VID], VID, -0.43, 0.0, 0.785, 0.0, 0.1, 0.0);
	                        new string[128];
	                        format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s puts the siren on the roof.", sendername);
	                        ProxDetector(30.0, playerid, string, COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE,COLOR_PURPLE);
	                    } else { return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "This vehicle already has a siren!"); }
	                }
	                else if(strcmp(siren, "off", true, strlen(siren)) == 0)
	                {
	                    if(Siren[VID] == 1)
	                    {
	                    	Siren[VID] = 0;
	                    	DestroyObject(SirenObject[VID]);
	                    	new string[128];
	                    	format(string, sizeof(string), "* %s takes down the siren.", sendername);
	                    } else { return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "This vehicle doesn't have siren!"); }
	                }
	            } else { SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "   You are not part of a Team!"); }
	        }
	        return 1;
	    }
I got a siren, but I want to play a sound like Police, that means every player who is near the car can hear it and when it goes far the volume go down, I got a Audio Plugin I tried some codes but they don't work. Can some one help me on making that ? Thank's

Impossible, I'm afraid

+1REP For your Reply mate

It's possible, but it's probably not worth the hassle.
You would need to create multiple sound files, where you adjust the volume of the sirens, and have them uploaded somewhere.

When typing the command /siren, you do a check for players nearby and play the sound with the correct volume according to their distance. I would personally create a timer which would adjust the sounds according to their distance(s).

Your console and/or chat would probably be spammed though due to prints. As I said, it's probably not worth the hassle.

Sound ID 14800 or 42801??
Untested.