[APPLICATION] (NEW) X-Treme SA:MP Ultimate Visual Mapper || Version: 2.0.1.150

• X-Treme San Andreas Multiplayer Ultimate Visual Mapper
    "The only ultimate mapping utility for San Andreas Multiplayer"

(View a larger version here.)
    Background Information: This is an advanced utility outside of SA:MP in which you can use to plot vehicles, create many PAWN functions with, and much much more! This new version is much more advanced than the old, for you can now generate PAWN functions, as stated before.

You can what the interface looks like in the picture above. However, with all the tabs, there are a large number of ways to view this utility. The utility is meant to be user-friendly, so therefore I don't need to explain it a lot. Below, the main key features are described:
    • The 5-optioned map viewer interface- With this, you can select from 4 different maps; San Andreas whole, Los Santos, Las Venturas, and San Fierro. That's not all:
      • Each map consists of the ability to scroll your cursor over that specific point, and it will return the ingame coordinate to you! It is displayed at the bottom in an elongated floating value.
      • Yes, now there is CLICK AND DRAG technology implemented. You can now select areas on the map my just simply clicking and dragging your mouse. Then, which will be described later, a PAWN menu will come up asking you for options to output your pawn code.
      • Additionally, you can now choose between HYBRID and SATELLITE maps. Just by clicking a button, you can have a much greater chance of selecting the area or point you need.
      The fifth item is the key, in which now will display up to 70 car types on, accurately. All known previous key display bugs have been repaired.
    • Maps Tab- This is basically the tab in which you can select the map you want to select (other than clicking on the 5 optioned map viewer tabs) and the hybrid and satellite toggler. Once you click on satellite or hybrid, all images will be reset to their cleared status.
    • Draw Config Tab- This is the tab in which you configure your personal visual style for the click and drag technology. You can edit how transparent the line is, its color, and its thickness. After that, feel free to click and drag on the map and you're good to go.
    • Effects Tab- This tab enables you to configure the basic blip data on the map when you click "Update Cars" on the plotting and exporting data tab. Here, select whether you want the blips outlined or plain displayed to you, and if outlined, the blip color and size (1-30). Also, make sure to notice the new feature: Use above and below. Basically with these, any Z coordinates that you plotted above or below the setted values will not plot with a square, but rather a traingle pointing up or down!
    • Plotting and Exporting Data Tab- You should already be familiar with this tab from previous versions. With this tab, you can update vehicles from the input textbox below, clear the image in which you are viewing from the 5 optioned map viewer (exclusive of key tab), and clear all images. Also, you can save and copy the image in which you are viewing, as well as save and copy the key.
    • Output Tabs- This is a new and old feature, for these tabs consist of the output data when you plot cars and export PAWN code from the PAWN menu. The below are the three tabs found in this panel:
      • Plot Output Config- This is a familiar feature. When you update your vehicles, a celled grid will display the vehicle id, vehicle name, the blip color, and the number of them in your script. To change its blip color, simply click on the blip color button and select the new color
      • Plot Output- Now updated in text, this outputs the data when you plot your vehicle, stating whether it was successful or not, and if successful the AMOUNT out of the maximum for types and amount, as well as the PERCENT used in total.
      • PAWN Output- Which will be described later, the code based on your selections and input will be displayed in this massive data inputer. You can copy and paste vehicle statements into the panel below, or you can copy and paste them directly into your script, once again, depending on your data input.
    • Vehicle INPUT Menu- Here, you can add both AddStaticVehicle and CreateVehicle statements. You can put as many statements in here as you want; comments (//) being skipped. Once you have inputted your statements here, make sure to click Update Cars in the Plotting and Exporting Data Tab.
    • Status Labels- Now, there are two status labels; the actual user status (what the program is doing), and the coordinate status label. Upon clicking events on the main form, the user status label will update, so you'll know if you're doing it right. The coordinate status label will update when you move your cursor over any of the maps, except the key.
    • SA:MP Link- The final component of this form is the SA:MP label; when you click it, you'll be linked to the home of SA:MP.
    • Any invalid characters in any line will cause that line to be skipped.
    • Make sure that AddStaticVehicle( starts the line or else the line will be skipped.
    This is by far the most involved update. The pawn interface only will display after you have clicked a point on any map, or have clicked and dragged across any map. The PAWN interface consists of many tab pages, each of which are briefly described below: (NOTE: The X and Y coordinates are already sent to this interface, so you won't see any raw X or Y paramters!)
    • Vehicle Tab- Here, select the parameters available for AddStaticVehicle and CreateVehicle. Those parameters include: Car Color 1 & 2, Z coordinate, Angle, model ids (a link is provided for you), and if you have selected CreateVehicle, respawn delay. Upon clicking okay, the PAWN tab on the main page will output your corresponding code.
    • Player Spawn Tab- Here, select the AddPlayerClass data. You can select the player's weapon slot 1, 2, and 3 data, along with the ammo (infinite or selectable). Additionally, you can select their Z coordinate, Angle, and Model ID to spawn with.
    • Gang Zones & World Boundaries Tab- This is by far the most remarkable tab. This is where the click and drag really comes in handy. You can choose between world boundaries (no parameters) and gang zones. For the gang zones, select a variable name, choose the gang zone solid color, and select the transparency to appear on the ingame map. When you click okay, the multiline pawn code will output to the PAWN window on the main form.
    • Teleports and Objects Tab- Here, you can select between a player teleport location or object declaration. For the teleports, select an angle, z coordinate, and an optional command to go with it. For the objects, you can fill in the variable name, z coordinate, angle, and x,y,z rotation parameters.
    • Pickups and Checkpoints Tab- This is the final tab. Here, you can select whether you want to create a pickup, static or dynamic, and checkpoints, race or regular. The pickup configuration is simple in which you select the z coordinate, the pickup type, and pickup model. For the race checkpoint, if regular you can only fill in the z coordinate and size. If it is race, you can additionally select its type.

The below is a list of additional features included with this plotter:
    • When you export the image via saving, you can select between bitmap, jpeg, compuserv gifs, and pngs. Each are compressed and of high quality.
    • Many bugs from the past have been fixed.
    • 2) No distribution of this program is allowed without permission.
    Failure to comply will result in the end of this project, NO EXCEPTIONS!

DOWNLOAD Official Files
    Requirements:
    To run the source version, you need: Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition, for I did not make it run with the VB6.NET framework.

To run both versions, however, you need the latest .NET Framework (3.0 Redistribution): .NET Framework 3.0

This program is recommended for Windows XP and Windows ME under a screen resolution of minimum 1024x768. You will probably want about 512 MB of RAM and a 2.2 GhZ processor at least

Download the WHOLE APPLICATION: Click Me (4 Megabytes)
    Download Via The Azer: Mirror
    Download Source: Click Me (21 Megabytes)

DOWNLOAD Mirror Files
    Want to mirror my scripts and programs? Private Message Me.

ENJOY THIS RELEASE! PLEASE LEAVE ANY COMMENTS CONTAINING BUGS, SUGGESTIONS, and PERSONAL NOTES.

The post has been updated, enjoy this release.

WOW THANX 1 MILLION XTREME I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOREVER THANK YOU SOO MUCH

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

YOUR THE BEST

Woah, very, VERY nice work .

You should also allow CreateVehicle (probably going to be used ALOT in 0.2) and arrays with vehicle data.

Great work Xtreme! Its a very well made script.

Ramjet.

[N20]Xtreme: You would in addition such options how here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=6689.0

P.S. Very nice application.

WOW!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you
if I can add more "thank you" I will add..

so usefull!! thanks!!

Wow, I've been waiting for something like this! Thanks

EDIT: how do you get the dots in the right place? Ive been trying for ages and I cant I need it for a PHP script.

great work extreme, this will be very useful for alot of people , thanks alot.

Thanks guys for the comments appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boylett
EDIT: how do you get the dots in the right place? Ive been trying for ages and I cant I need it for a PHP script.
The San Andreas map is about 5920 units long, so you would set up the porportion:

For the X Coordinate:

XCoord Scaled Coord (Out)
_______ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

And after that, for the X coord you would add half of the map's length to it.

For the Y Coordinate:

(-1*YCoord) Scaled Coord (Out)
____________ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

So that it is mirrored.
And after that, once again, you would add half the map's length to it.

Hope that helped .

very usefull!!!!!!!

idea for next version:
click on map to insert cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by oostcoast
very usefull!!!!!!!

idea for next version:
click on map to insert cars
Thanks .

About your idea, the SA map might seem very accurate, but it is off in spots; but this is a great idea for future versions though.

Cool thing,

I agree with Simon, as i personally don't use AddStaticVehicle, you should allow users to paste any coordinates.

Oh, it seems that the source contain 2 times the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
I agree with Simon, as i personally don't use AddStaticVehicle, you should allow users to paste any coordinates.
For this next version I will not pay attention to arrays, but I will in the version after the next one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yom
Oh, it seems that the source contain 2 times the same thing.
Yeah thanks, I just noticed it when I was starting today's update . That would explain the irrational size of the rar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N20
Xtreme ]
Thanks guys for the comments appreciate it.

The San Andreas map is about 5920 units long, so you would set up the porportion:

For the X Coordinate:

XCoord Scaled Coord (Out)
_______ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

And after that, for the X coord you would add half of the map's length to it.

For the Y Coordinate:

(-1*YCoord) Scaled Coord (Out)
____________ = ____________________
5920 Map's Image Length

So that it is mirrored.
And after that, once again, you would add half the map's length to it.

Hope that helped .
hmmm I dont quite get it

I tried what you said with 2 completely different coords. And i got these:
Code:
x1: 767.99971846581
y1: 767.99976180499

x2: 768.00012037307
y2: 767.99977599659
So I must be going wrong somewhere because they are all almost the same..

These are my functions:
Code:
<?
function XCoord($coord)
{
	$conv = $coord/5920;
	$conv = $conv/1536; // 1536 is the width of the image
	echo $conv+(1536/2)."</br>";
}

function YCoord($coord)
{
	$conv = $coord/5920;
	$conv = $conv/1536; // 1536 is also the height of the image
	echo $conv+(1536/2)."</br>";
}
?>

Here are the corrected functions:

Code:
<?
function XCoord($coord) {
 $conv = ((($coord * 512) / 5920) + (1536 / 2));
 echo $conv;
}

function YCoord($coord) {
 $conv = (((-1 * $coord * 512) / 5920) + (1536 / 2));
 echo $conv;
}
?>

Thanks man

No problem . Don't forget that you can always add a variable to store the map size if you keep changing it :P.

Woah, Very, Very, Very Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [N20
Xtreme ]
No problem . Don't forget that you can always add a variable to store the map size if you keep changing it :P.
Yeah, it didnt work at first, I had to change the 5920 to something smaller, I kept testing and now its around 2000. So yeah it works now