Server Scripting Help Needed

Final Genesis Gaming
Lets start off by saying thank you for taking a look at this Post,

The reason I come to you today is that I am the owner of a Roleplay Server, I have scripted the entire server by myself with the help of Calgon and some of the Next Generation Gaming Administrators, And as such, Things are not up to par as I would like them, This meaning that there are VARIOUS bugs.

As the owner of this roleplay server, I was looking to find a person who is good at scripting and would like to help me out on it.

Perks of the Position include:
1.) Given the Title of Chief Scripter.
2.) Possibility of Admin in the future.
3.) Ability to Hire your own scripters and Beta Team Members.
4.) The possibility of being paid in the future.

If you know of anyone else that may want to help with the server in any way, Such as Marketing, or Just being a Forum administrator, or Simply being a member of the Community, Let me know! We could use all the help we can get.

If you have any desire to fill this position, Please Contact me at troy@fg-gaming.net16.net

Sincerely,

Troy
Executive Administrator
Final Genesis Gaming

Disclaimer: I in no way meant to post this in the wrong section, nor did I mean to Server Advertise. This post was made in the intention of find help for scripting on my server, As this section of the forums does not prohibit the posting of help for scripting. If you have any questions or concerns, Please Message me/Email me at troy@fg-gaming.net16.net.