Help, On compiling.

When i compile my Gamemode the pawno always stopped! Why? My script is ok. Then when i try to open the samp - server this will happen.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=k2mr7q&s=6

When the compiler doesn't compile, then there's a huge compiling error,
try pressing CTRL+Z once, to undo something you have done, and compile between every CTRL+Z and the other, and check what mistake you have done..

I CLOSE IT ALREADY, CTRL Z DOESNT WORK NOW. PLEASE HELP O.O

Might be a huge message on a single line.

so.. your pawno compiler stoped when you try to compile ... and .amx file has only 0 kb size!?
Try to remember what have you done last time and check the { } if are right or delete you updates!

one missed { can fu** up your gamemode!

Yea, remember what have you worked on before the error, we all do work in one single part for long times, remember and delete or /* */ and try to compile

Код:
This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 52 seconds.

I din't do anything on my scripts, i just put the latest foreach.inc then i compile it again it does'nt work now.

Try removing it and compile, it it compiles, then something must be wrong..
if it doesn't, then it's not the problem, or it is + something else.

Then i compile it again i got 1 error now, i don't know how to fix this. I need your help guys, here is it.

Код:
C:\Users\aNdRe\Downloads\EG-RP - Copy (3)\0.3e USRP 0.3e\gamemodes\EG-RPupdate.pwn(39) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "foreach"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popystone
Посмотреть сообщение
I din't do anything on my scripts, i just put the latest foreach.inc then i compile it again it does'nt work now.
Well.. it's obvious replace the new foreach.inc with the old one what you had and then try to compile. If it compiled fine, then you must report issue to ******, foreach thread, BUT if the problem still appears.. send me a GameMode on PM and i'll try to compile it on my PC.