Opinion on a textdraw design

I'm not great at designing textdraws, and I'm currently designing a stats textdraw - one of the most important in any server. It has to display a lot of information in a nice layout that is clear and readable, while still having lots of shit on it.

I've gone for a tab approach (will use clickable textdraws)
www.puu.sh/Ycss

What do you think? I was thinking of having ~5 columns of text like that, but I'm uncertain about the alignment of the stats list. Should the colons (:) be all aligned? This would mean one TD for the stat name (aligned right) and one for the stat value (aligned left). This is what I did before. I will edit it like that tomorrow and post a picture.

Opinions and feedback pls thx men.

Surprised.
SA:MP releated in Screenshots and Videos only.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21
btw,liked it,but if you're not going to put much info,would suggest you to resize it to smaller sizes.

No. It's not me posting a screenshot for people to give opinions on the screenshot, it's me asking about a design-related opinion, I think it's better in this section. That section is, in my eyes, for stuff like drift videos and shit, not for stuff like this.

I have been here for a while - I'm not new - I know where to post.

Nice actually o.0

Funnily enough I started to design a reeeally similar thing the other day so yes, I definitely think it's nice :P

Too plain and generic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Too plain and generic.
+

Do something that'll stand-out from other textdraw designs..

Wow
Suggestion: Make a tables

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Too plain and generic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
+

Do something that'll stand-out from other textdraw designs..
Like what? They're quite limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Like what? They're quite limited.
Limited unless you get creative

Think about textdraws as CSS elements. You can actually do a lot more then what people generally do..