Why I can't drive or enter tram?

Is tram like an RC vehicle or like a normal vehicle??

It is like a normal vehicle, it's SUPPOSED to hold 6 players or some crap like that, but it will only hold 2 max really :S You CAN enter trams, one driver, and one passenger. It doesn't look right, but if you are trying to enter a tram, you might want to make sure that it isn't locked.

NOTE: Trams can only run on railway or tram lines, such as the ones found in San Fierro.

Well there is one weird thing, when i spawned a vehicle using /v, it automaticlly puts it in railway.

"NOTE: Trams can only run on railway or tram lines, such as the ones found in San Fierro."

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencecuzz
Посмотреть сообщение
It is like a normal vehicle, it's SUPPOSED to hold 6 players or some crap like that, but it will only hold 2 max really :S You CAN enter trams, one driver, and one passenger. It doesn't look right, but if you are trying to enter a tram, you might want to make sure that it isn't locked.

NOTE: Trams can only run on railway or tram lines, such as the ones found in San Fierro.
There is no tram in San Fierro so basically I made a tram in front of Wang Cars.. After I do F key or Enter. It's doesn't work no entering animations or movements..

Код:
OnGameModeInt
CreateVehicle(449,-1986.5049,129.1749,27.3299,359.6938,-1,-1,60000);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romel
Посмотреть сообщение
Well there is one weird thing, when i spawned a vehicle using /v, it automaticlly puts it in railway.
And I think there is another one when you enter the tram and spawn vehicle, the tram actually destroyed That's what people said.

When I said San Fierro I was referring to single player. Make sure you use SetVehicleParamsEx to make sure the vehicle is unlocked. Because trams are definitely enterable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarencecuzz
Посмотреть сообщение
When I said San Fierro I was referring to single player. Make sure you use SetVehicleParamsEx to make sure the vehicle is unlocked. Because trams are definitely enterable.
Man can you help me with this? How to SetVicleParamsEx (Unlocked)for tram?