Zombie AI gamemode discussion

Hy all, and mayby is not the right place to discuss it but for me it seemd to be.

But i search and search the forums for a multiplayer game mod with Bots(ai) but the only thing i found was only zombie versus humans.

I have found some gamemods but couldnt download them beacuse topic was closed or lnks broken,etc.
Is there a way to create a game mod with zombies AI(bots) like this mod [lnk]http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-san-andreas/cleo-mods/2364[/lnk] that is for singleplayer, it would be nice to create somthing like this in multiplayer. This si only my opinion and a lot will say go play L4D or dead island or something like that, but stil non of them is like go in a car go thru the zombie or take a chopper and use the blades to crush them if youg et my point.

If anyone know a mod like this it would be nice to share.

Sorry, I have tried to do this for the longest time, I even made an epic map for a Nazi Zombies GM, but SA:MP's NPC system is not very advanced at all, and the (very)limited functions stopped me in my tracks.

A Hungarian community has already made a server like this, however I don't know if they exist anymore. They had a nice server!

Making a game like dead island is basically strangling yourself... Too much work!

Im working on something like that occassionally for almost two years now. If i worked on it continuosly it would already be running, but its more like a hobby without any demands for me.
The possibilities you currently got for intelligent NPCs is (still buggy) RNPC, or waiting for CNPC update. Both are fast enough to handle like a hundred NPCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullmuncher1337
View Post
Sorry, I have tried to do this for the longest time, I even made an epic map for a Nazi Zombies GM, but SA:MP's NPC system is not very advanced at all, and the (very)limited functions stopped me in my tracks.
There are a better npc system now called Rnpc

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Rnpc

Edit: Idk,if it will be good.. And if you have heard of it?...

I created a similar gamemode where the zombies follow you and you can kill them and they fall onto the floor, and if you go near them, you lose health every second.

The only problem is that I had to SetPlayerPos the zombies every second, and it looked choppy, slow and shitty. I was thinking about fixing it up and releasing the script (not the gamemode, but the zombie filterscript).

SA:MP NPC are meant to stand still and drive, IMO.

Thank you all for your feedbacks ,all though i was hoping for stomeing even if it was dumb, but after i readead your posts and the wiki yeah its loot of wrok and the system its not that easy(evoluated) for npc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONalex
View Post
Thank you all for your feedbacks ,all though i was hoping for stomeing even if it was dumb, but after i readead your posts and the wiki yeah its loot of wrok and the system its not that easy(evoluated) for npc.
If you really want to make a server with AI Zombies or anything which uses advance AI system, then MTA is the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arca
View Post
If you really want to make a server with AI Zombies or anything which uses advance AI system, then MTA is the way.
The time when only MTA offered dynamic NPCs(aka bots) is over. Its just about the difficulty and your skill.