[GameMode] Army V Terrorists TDM

Army V Terrorist TDM
This is my first ever gamemode that I have made for SA-MP forums, it doesn't have much in it because am still learning but I want to see how many people think my scripting skills are at an ok level. The gamemode has a bit of mapping in Fort Carson (done by me), it also has team cars etc, it has a a time so like in-game it says the time like 12:00 or 11:40 etc, it also has an anti-cheat which is called Sony, the gamemode also has a anti-team kill and anyone who try's to kill a player whos on the same team as they are will be killed and have 5 score taken off them, it also has a team radio which can be used by doing @ (just push t then type @ then type your text to your team, it also has a remapped area 51 (screen below) and a /rules, /commands and /afk commands, there are not many commands but in the next version it will have:
  • A register/login system
  • More commands
Picture of Area 51 (A remapped one by me)

Hope you will try to enjoy it (please don't put anything bad I am still new at this stuff)

Updated

Anyone can download this and take the map I don't mind but please +rep me if you like

good

Very nice script for your first script!

Good script for a beginner, and the map almost looks like the same, with some solar panels, a building, and some fencing position changes. But good job

Good

Good work!

Change the rar name please, it can be confused by the AVT server,so that would kinda look like faking.

Anyways,the gammode is good for a beginner,keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer T
Посмотреть сообщение
Change the rar name please, it can be confused by the AVT server,so that would kinda look like faking.

Anyways,the gammode is good for a beginner,keep it up
Like anyone cares,there are billions of "Army Vs Terrorist" game modes here.