Unhappy with my VPS usage

Hey friends please help me.

I am runnning a samp server which usually gets about 80 players daily.But one thing piss me off the usage of bandwidth and ram.

I run my server 2 days ago and it has used 43 Gb of bandwidth is this right or something big is wrong.

see the usage it also sucks a ram about 700 MB currently its low because i just started the vps it was offline.

My hosting company also pissing me off they are saying that you have used too much bandwidth in 2 days and because of you our other clients are getting affected please help me what to do ?

Why DOSEN'T People get it? ASK THEIR DAMN SUPPORT NOT HERE!!

Fuck did you see i am asking here is there something wrong in my gamemode or its normal

Maybe your GM script is unoptomized out the asshole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Wolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck did you see i am asking here is there something wrong in my gamemode or its normal
And how'd we know if your gamemode is screwed up or not ?

Ask your host and work with them. we cant help you with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roddan
Посмотреть сообщение
Why DOSEN'T People get it? ASK THEIR DAMN SUPPORT NOT HERE!!
Oh shut up. anyways, on topic 50gb bandwith you sure that is enough for 80 players daily? you may want to upgrade to something higher.

That bandwidth is way low. Even VPS with 512mb of ram comes with atleast 500 GB to 1000 GB of bandwidth.

But first you should contact your host.

50 gb bandwith? That's it? I've used 1243.91GB in the past month with TS/SAMP alone.

I think you need to get atleast a TB of bandwith.

Move hosts, your host sucks.