Please Read This..[URGENTLY!!] EVERYONE!

Good Day/Night SA-MP Forums I am just making this topic to remind these dumb people to stop Making all these Dumb Threads
  • Selling Gamemode Script
  • Looking for a community
  • Need Someone To Host For me
  • Giving Away Teamspeak

Okay first of all , If you have read the Forum Rules you would Definitely By now Know That you are not By all MEANS!! Are not allowed to Sell Any Sort Of Script On this Forums~~~If you did not know about the Forum Rules Check It out Right now Click Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay,so you are looking for a communityFine but Then Please Stop Posting A Thread About it , if you need a community or want to join a one that suits your needs Look In The 'Server Advertisements' Section they did not make that section for nothing It has A Purpose ,use it. If you are so dumb that you cant even find that Section then here I have provided you with a Link to it Click Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Now Comes One Of the main ones
Do you need Someone To Host For you ,For God Sakes NO One Is Gonna Take up there damn time and keep their computer on 24/7 For you without no pay. And dont even try offering them Co-Owner rank In your server, if they wanted they Can Run their own server and Be their Own Owner, instead of being your Co-Owner
You rather Just Go And Buy a Proper Server Host (VPS)
They Made A Topic Just For It they EVEN "STICKIED" It so you dont have to go through all the Pages for Looking For Links to them if you cant find that Topic here it is Click Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for the Last one that I can Think of is the 'Giving Away Teamspeak' I recently Encountered a Topic Where a Guy /Girl Said He/She Is Giving Away A Free Teamspeak He/She Said Exactly This (NOT Gonna Post any links or anything then they might think Im Advertising it for him)
Quote:

Hello. I'm currently giving away a free TeamSpeak3 server for one month.

Requirements:
Active Community
SA-MP server with playerbase 15+

Information:
512 Slot
Host Located in US.
Forum PM me with your Server IP and Community website.

People you tell me who In their Right Minds Will Give away a 512 Slot Teamspeak Server to a 15+ PB server ,are you telling me that All Those 15+ People Are gonna occupy All Those 512 Slots Maybe in that server they have maybe of maximum 100+ Registered you dont find any more than That ,so Yeah Dont Post all your Crappy Threads Here And Be Wise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note : To All You Grammar Freaks ETC that like Going around looking at people's Threads Correcting their every word and letter , do not even try doing it here. I will eat you up like a biscuit!

Please for the love of God change your font to the default and not Cominc Sans, I beg you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Please for the love of God change your font to the default and not Cominc Sans, I beg you.
Dont bring GOD into this .... Well anyway Its changed

THaNKS BRO !!!!!!!!!

Welcome

God the color! It hurts my eyes! And the size! Cant you type normally?

A Little To The Rage Are We? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
God the color! It hurts my eyes! And the size! Cant you type normally?
^ This

I got this :

ALSO PEOPLE WHO WRITE LIKE THIS IS ANNOYING , PLEASE EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD THIS

will you seriously eat me like a biscuit?
seriously?