Server Closed connection

Hello SAMP community,what happens to me is when i am on my local host,and run my server/script and go IG,i login/register just fine,and play,but then i put the script in my VOLTHOST server,and then i try to enter the game,
But when i login/register i get the message "Server closed connection" and i get banned,i dont know whats the reason,can someone help me please?

It's a San Andreas Multiplayer® Bug, Just keep trying! (:

You didn't get it,look it's my script,i get IG,and to the login/register screen,but after i type in my password and press login,i get the message server closed connection and i get banned,but it works fine on my localhost,i login normally and able to play,its just on my hosted server.

Open a support ticket on Volt Host. They are very helpful with solving SAMP server problems.

You can also try this:

Go to Volt Host > Server Dashboard > FTP Accounts > Reset File Permissions

Don't worry , this won't remove any of your scripts or server files.

Didn't work,and i need it now i cant wait,i need right now please.

Make your own register system, then it won't go wrong!

FFS,read before posting,the script works fine on my freakin localhost,it just doesnt on my hosted server! fuckin read god damn it,i need an good answer!

Are you using any fuckin plugins?

Yes,streamer and sscanf.

Maybe you didn't add the plugins to your Volt Host server config file ?

Like I said , open a support ticket if nothing helps.

They take time to answer,i need an answer now,i need to fix this thing fast,i just dont get it.

STEPS TO TAKE:
1: chill the fuck out
2: make sure you have uploaded the linux version of the plugins
3: restart your server
4: check your server.cfg
5: TEST
6: if it didnt work re install the entire server,
7: rinse and repeat

I don't know if this bug exists but it was something like if you use SpawnPlayer(playerid); before OnPlayerSpawn is called then you must use SetSpawnInfo before using SpawnPlayer or it will kick you(think this was something made to prevent hackers).