What is the meaning of this?

What is the meaning of 'VARCHAR' ? This is used in MySQL.

Thanks

A varchar or Variable Character Field is a set of character data of indeterminate length. The term varchar refers to a data of a field (or column) in a database management system. Varchar fields can be of any size up to a limit, which varies by databases: an Oracle 9i database has a limit of 4000 bytes, a MySQL database has a limit of 65,535 bytes (for the entire row) and Microsoft SQL Server 2005 has a limit of 8000 bytes (unless varchar(max) is used, which has a maximum storage capacity of 2 gigabytes).

By the very hidden to you and hard ******able site WIKIPEDIA.

Ok and what are these?

Should i set it to something else?

Thats just about the view, about how many rows will be shown on every page etc. Isnt the text quite self-explaining?

THAT represents the Database form and IS adjustable by you,you can show 200 rows per page,you can show 10,you can start from row number 5(senseless),or 0(AS DEFAULT),as for the headers repetition I don't understand also(:P) BUT that's because I use Y_INI,yet explaining the features of a MySQL DataBase isn't that hard for a moderate programmer,but starting with MySQL as a beginner,well,that's not really recommended

So i dont need to do anything in it?