Logout in Interior, Car spawning bug?

Hi there, I have recently started to script my own server, I've been learning a lot of things in the past two weeks.

Now I'm experiencing a weird problem that I've Goggled and searched for in the forums but noone seems to have a solution to the problem so I thought I would post it here again and make the problem clear.

The problem is when a player logs out in an Interior and logs back in, exits the interior, all close by cars spawn in the incorrect places. For example... I spawn cars outside CJ's house, when I logout outside the house and log back in, the cars spawn correctly, but, if I logout inside CJ's house and log back in and exit the house, the cars spawn incorrectly, the spawn in the middle somehow.

Here is a screen-shot of me logging out outside and the logging back in...

And here is a screen-shot of me logging out inside the house then logging back in and exiting the house

I am setting the VirtualWorld to 0 and the Interior to 3 when entering the house, when I logout it saves the VirtualWorld and Interior in a file(together with all the other coords), then when I log back in it loads the data from the file and sets it when I spawn, then when I exit the house it again sets the VirtualWorld to 0 and the Interior to 0(Together with the other coords).

I would really appreciate it someone can help me solve the problem.

Bump, does anyone know how to fix this bug, I can provide some code, though I don't think its necessary.

I'm still having this problem, if there isnt a solution please just reply with the answer, dont want to waste my time thinking there might be a solution.

Its been reported before..

Its a samp bug.

Show us your code we can't help you if we don't check the code

I can post some code but I want to know if it is solvable, or is it a bug that always happen?

Although the code is general, Spawning cars with AddStaticVehicle(). When logging out, saving the player's position, interior and VirtualWorld. When spawning, setting the player's VirtualWorld first, then Interior and then the Position.

Why not try with Vehicle Steamer it can help you?

I'm not sure how it works or what it does, can you explain it more please?

I think that this is not samp bug.