Cannot see a server. That my friends can

I ve been banned from a RP server for driving like a "NO-RP" Now i cannot see the server on the list, i don't get the ping or the server name, all my other friends can and i'm the only one that can't, i didnt wrote it wrong, i did copy, paste. I ve tried connecting to the server even if i couldn't see the name/ping etc... but it doesnt work.
I ve tried reinstalling sa-mp didn't help...
I'm not new on sa-mp i m playing it since 5 years now, i ve never had that problem.

plz help...

You've been fire-walled from that server. Meaning you'll not be-able to see the server statics.

--

Message The Administration Team of that Server.

/closed

Is there a way to avoid that, i mean my IP is dynamic, how do they recognize me? What's the thing that i need to change... soo they can't recognize me anymore

It's called ban evade, meaning you change your IP Address. Contact your ISP.

ISP = Internet Service Provider and ask them for a IP Change.

-

I do not support the idea of Ban Evading.

-

If you get banned again, from this server and I do find them. I will be emailing there administration this thread. So they do know what you're doing.

LOL how even can you fire-wall an ip from your server is that even possible and also post ban appeal at thier forums instead trying to ban evade

I guess the server you joined are strict as hell only thing i can suggest is

speak to server owner and ask for a unban appeal

get a new server lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
Need Some Discount's On Your Host At Volt-Host?

------------Discount Codes -------------
AMPIN - 35% OFF
lol the discount code thats awsome meaning when we use that you get a % of our money because we used ur code lol pretty awsome just we paying same price but only a % goes to you? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EuG]ZeRoGoD
Посмотреть сообщение
lol the discount code thats awsome meaning when we use that you get a % of our money because we used ur code lol pretty awsome just we paying same price but only a % goes to you? lol
What's the point of your post btw that's my sigunature so you don't need to comment on it -_-

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL how even can you fire-wall an ip from your server is that even possible and also post ban appeal at thier forums instead trying to ban evade
If you consider to read the thread.

He was fire-walled from playing on a selective server.

Yes, you can be firewalled from a server want a screen shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira297
Посмотреть сообщение
It's called ban evade, meaning you change your IP Address. Contact your ISP.

ISP = Internet Service Provider and ask them for a IP Change.

-

I do not support the idea of Ban Evading.

-

If you get banned again, from this server and I do find them. I will be emailing there administration this thread. So they do know what you're doing.
My IP is dynamic already he changed since they banned me, i have no idea how the server recognize me, i didn't mention that i would ban evade that server, now i'm asking how to make the server not recognize me?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What's the point of your post btw that's my sigunature so you don't need to comment on it -_-
sorry its just funny when u tryna rip people off lol xD