Making a fresh map...

ok well im tihnking of going into a VW and an interior ID and re making the entire map how i like it to make a unique server out of it do you wreckon its worth doing and may get alot of players?

Uhm... there is way more important things to do than making a map first...

like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaChicken
Посмотреть сообщение
like?
Scripts? Features? Jobs or something unique? Map can be unique but it's not going to bring players on rp server...

im going to create nothing seen on samp before ha, im paying my scripters 200 a month to do whatever i say im having a road works system put in where after say 1000 cars drive over one point a objects gets made and the road works team have to come out an /repairroad and such its highly advanced

200 scripters.. sure, sure, mate. What kind of tablets are you using?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
im going to create nothing seen on samp before ha, im paying my scripters 200 a month to do whatever i say im having a road works system put in where after say 1000 cars drive over one point a objects gets made and the road works team have to come out an /repairroad and such its highly advanced
Then you must have the worst scripters ever. Your road works system isn't advanced at all, it's quite basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Such server is already being made, so yeah;
URL
*cough* Attemp to advertise.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Depend if you're creating a total new island/city or just mapping the already exist city(s).

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
*cough* Attemp to advertise.
Nope. Why the hell would I want to adversite if it's still under development?

Other than that; if it's a totally custom mapped city without glitches or lag, it would be quite interesting, yet it would take shitload of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope. Why the hell would I want to adversite if it's still under development?

Other than that; if it's a totally custom mapped city without glitches or lag, it would be quite interesting, yet it would take shitload of time.
unless its a small city.
took me about a day(and half i think) to create a small city with airport,hospitel,car park,gas station,few stores,garage,port,car-shop,market with high car-park and a beach.
don't see a reason why it should take more.
a big city will be a waste of time if you have a small playerbase\community or just opened.