Valentinlaw, the scamming mapper.

Hello everyone! Iґm not sure where this is supposed to go , but here it goes.

In the "looking for a mapper/scripter" section, I got one whose SAMP name is "valentinlaw".

He started sending me photos of what he was doing , and I paid half the price of the maps , and to my amusement , he has deleted me from skype and obviously I canґt get a paypal refund!

So Iґd just like to post this so everyone knows that http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=176057 "Valentinlaw" is a scammer, who claims he will help you and will only get your money and dissapear.

People like this disgust me.

I hope you take some action

You can get refund 45 days after a payment, open a dispute that you havent got item as described or not at all, you can easly get a refund. tell this same thing to paypal with links from that post and upload txt documents from skype chat etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
Посмотреть сообщение
You can get refund 45 days after a payment, open a dispute that you havent got item as described or not at all, you can easly get a refund. tell this same thing to paypal with links from that post and upload txt documents from skype chat etc.
Thanks a lot man!
I just wanted to show the community what sort of people are trying to leach from other players money

Well, let me give you tips before you start a refund in Paypal

1) Always have some proof when Paypal Customer support asks you

2) They won't ask for any money, so if they do, report this

3) You have to calmly explain your issue to them, not confusing them

That's all. Hope these tips will help you while requesting a refund

Quote:
Originally Posted by daastle
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello everyone! Iґm not sure where this is supposed to go , but here it goes.

In the "looking for a mapper/scripter" section, I got one whose SAMP name is "valentinlaw".

He started sending me photos of what he was doing , and I paid half the price of the maps , and to my amusement , he has deleted me from skype and obviously I canґt get a paypal refund!

So Iґd just like to post this so everyone knows that http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=176057 "Valentinlaw" is a scammer, who claims he will help you and will only get your money and dissapear.

People like this disgust me.

I hope you take some action
Funny.. You paid me 3,50$ before the map, I sent you the map and suddenly you went offline. I started to wait as the promised amount was 3,50$. Yet this filthy liar made a report on me, how nice of you. Don't report me if you don't have actual proof, you liar/scammer.

Valentinlaw, provide proof that you made and sent the map.
A screenshot of the map in-game, and the method in which you sent it (email, Skype, etc) would be sufficient.

Daastle, if you do open a PayPal dispute say that 'non-tangible goods were not delivered', and include all the conversation logs.

For the sake of both of you, I hope this gets resolved.

*gets popcorn*

Anyways, daastle didn't post any proofs yet either! We don't even know you actually payed...

And Valtentinlaw: your story sucks. If he payed you $3,50 (you claimed that yourself - you got the money!) and he went offline after, what possible disadvantages do you have by re-sending the map to him?! You got the money you wanted, he can't do anything with twice the same map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
what possible disadvantages do you have by re-sending the map to him?! You got the money you wanted, he can't do anything with twice the same map.
Words of a gentleman and a scholar, I can't agree more :P

We're waiting on proof from both of you, though, [MM]Ikke is completely on the money. Valentinlaw could easily close this matter with very little effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MM]IKKE
Посмотреть сообщение
*gets popcorn*

Anyways, daastle didn't post any proofs yet either! We don't even know you actually payed...

And Valtentinlaw: your story sucks. If he payed you $3,50 (you claimed that yourself - you got the money!) and he went offline after, what possible disadvantages do you have by re-sending the map to him?! You got the money you wanted, he can't do anything with twice the same map.
Well the story sucks if you write it like that, yet the plan was I would map a brdige from the bay in San Fierro to the ocean, where there is an empty ground with a bridge to an-other empty ground where he would fill it with objects him-self. He would send me 3,50$ then I would send him the map and 3,50$ again. Well he just scammed me and made even a thing to make me black, here are screens of the map

I scammed you? How can I scam you if I dont have the map , and I have lost 3.5$ ?

All you do is say "im working on it", and supposedly , as you can see in the chat, you had it 99% done , but your f8ґs look like its only 20 % done.

You never attempted to pass me the maps, and you deleted me from skype.

Donґt try and clean your name, you just didnґt want to finish the job and decided to keep the money.