[GameMode] IndianGameing RPG v4.2.5 final version

GM Name: IndianGaming RolePlay
GM type (RP, DM, FR, etc.. (RP
Jedinstvenosti GM (unique ideas: (A lot ..
GM System (Eg House System, and then say how many houses and so on) House System, System Bizz ...
Original GM (eg GF, LARP etc..: (LARP
That GM radio need the following plugins: All in a fashion
that GM worked , includs the following: the mode has all the
additional description (How long did you have it, details, etc..: (Edit Mode and a very long, the edit mode here so decided to LARP I have to share it with you .. This mod I worked a long time ago, but I ulaozio a lot of effort into it and then I started skriptat, more precisely, this mode is the beginning of my skriptanja ... just to tell you that there is no tutorial, so if You make yourself ocete Server on Which the GM used: EuroGaming RolePlay Pictures (required, if pictures from my villa gate that I did not have another house that they worked but I have to discover for yourself if you could not find I'll tell you. .. I made ​​that opens with the command / farkias because it's Nick Xd see here is how it looks ...

Download here http://www.mediafire. com /? 9sj7a3shz1m465g

-Thanks

Sir Pls Rate for my GM

Should we understand anything from your English here ? is that me or you never attended school English lessons ? ON Topic: Another GF why i am not surprised.

sorry for my english

Try posting gamemode like this:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...97#post2064497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Should we understand anything from your English here ? is that me or you never attended school English lessons ? ON Topic: Another GF why i am not surprised.
I see how good your english is.

OMG the biggest n00b I saw last days
You just copied this from ex-yu language section, translated with ****** translator and posted here.
PLZ ADMIN REMOVE THIS POST

Nice but u should improve ur handwriting.

NABEEL HASAN A.K.A NABEEL MORE ACCOUNT IN SAMP

hey
im Mohammad Nabeel im from Indain
Nabeel Hassan is from Pakistan