Old games

Well I'm in search of some games that could work on a not so good computer, games that resemble Mario or Jazz Jackrabbit or even GTA.

Games that could run on a machine with a 1.6GHz processor, 512 RAM and a Video Card of 126MB.[I don't have the names and the right details right now, I don't have access to them in this moment, but will provide them here later when I can.]

Any ideas? Also strategic games such as the Tycoon games. [Zoo, Rollercoaster etc..]
The games must be entertaining as them must please a certain acquaintance of mine.

You know, old but gold games? Any help would be appreciated ! Thanks.

I think you can run GTA 1,2,3, Vice City, Starcraft, Warcraft, Call of Duty 1,2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezleTV
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you can run GTA 1,2,3, Vice City, Starcraft, Warcraft, Call of Duty 1,2
Thanks for those but, hmm, that's not the kind of games she wants.. Yes, it's a she, therefore think of games that a girl would enjoy.

So shooters are out of the question, unfortunately.

Counter Strike 1.6,Counter strike Condition zero,Helf-Life 1,Heroes(any version),The sims 2.

You didn't mention that the games are for girl. There are litteraly hundreds of silly, girlish games like Cooking Academy, Farm Mania and a lot more. They are made mostly for kids, so almost every computer can run them without a problem.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You didn't mention that the games are for girl. There are litteraly hundreds of silly, girlish games like Cooking Academy, Farm Mania and a lot more. They are made mostly for kids, so almost every computer can run them without a problem.
Yeah well, those are the games she pretty much hates, girlish games.
She's more into games like Zoo Tycoon and Sims, yeah well, it's hard to please her, but I try my best

Little sis, huh? Good luck with that.
Sims/Zoo Tycoon are games that takes a lot of time and you can always make something different, so it will take some time, before she gets tired of this games. I'm out of ideas tho. It's all I got on this game genre.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Little sis, huh? Good luck with that.
Sims/Zoo Tycoon are games that takes a lot of time and you can always make something different, so it will take some time, before she gets tired of this games. I'm out of ideas tho. It's all I got on this game genre.
Yeah, exactly. She didn't get bored yet, but she will soon though, so I need new material to satisfy.
Ahh, if she only liked shooters and all these kind of games that boys do ...

She likes adventure though, something like Rayman Origins but that game is way out of the question as it won't run...

Thanks again !

Virtual Tenis...Super Mario

The two original Fallout games, and the original Deus Ex.