buying a new graphic card (help)

I want to buy a new graphic for my pc(geforce gtx 560(or 570)). Here are my current specs

I don't know anything about it. Should I upgrade my cpu, memory or anything?

Buy GeForce Graphic card

If you are getting the GTX 560 or 570, you should upgrade your CPU because it will bottleneck the video card and get atleast 4gb ram.
Note: Your current motherboard does not support core i3, i5 and i7.

Either get a cheaper graphics card like some gtx 2xx, or get a whole new pc. CPU is slow, ram is low (way too low, get at least 4 anyways, ram costs a shit these days) and slow. A gtx 5xx wouldnt pay out at all with this computer and would be a giant waste of money.

Your Compentens are way to weak for a good graphicscard. You would just make a tiny bottleneck... You should maybe look for a new PC, or just a weaker Graphicscard like an AMD HD 6750 or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blunt P
Посмотреть сообщение
Your Compentens are way to weak for a good graphicscard. You would just make a tiny bottleneck... You should maybe look for a new PC, or just a weaker Graphicscard like an AMD HD 6750 or something like that.
don't overdo,you don't know what his graphics card entry,it can be anything.
anyway,i agree with the people here,its better for you to buy a new motherboard,ram,proccecor & video card(not a whole new computer,like blunt p said,unless your psu is weak as well) instead of one strong video card,because as meuzen said,big,fat waste of money.

Hm.

If you're just looking to play SA:MP, with some more frames per second, then you might as well just get a cheap Nvidia 8/9 series card. Anything more than that will choke your CPU.

Make sure you're not going to overload your PSU though - Might be worth opening the case up and checking the wattage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOXrr
Посмотреть сообщение
Hm.

If you're just looking to play SA:MP, with some more frames per second, then you might as well just get a cheap Nvidia 8/9 series card. Anything more than that will choke your CPU.

Make sure you're not going to overload your PSU though - Might be worth opening the case up and checking the wattage.
Yea,he buy GTX 560\70 just to increase the fps on samp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea,he buy GTX 560\70 just to increase the fps on samp.
Well, I'm sure we can both agree that (at the moment) he's probably not rocking out with Crysis or any recent resource intensive games. Right?
We can also say that, in all likeliness, buying a high-end graphics card would be pointless because of the CPU/Memory constraints on his PC. In short, he probably won't be playing the latest and greatest games on his current rig.

So, based on the information we have, and the forums he's posting on, it'd seem logical that a SA:MP performance boost might be nice, and perhaps the only noticeable difference he'd get out of an upgrade.

Yes, assumptions, but there is certainly reasoning my posts.

i would upgrade your computer alot, that includes, cpu, gpu, ram, and maybe even motherboard and psu. All that would probly cost you somewhere near 1k usd. Also, what case do you have, because if it's small and old, then chances are youll need a new one if you get a atx mobo

Well.. I wanna buy/play gtaiv and maybe mw2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
Than you're probably going to need more to your upgrade than just the graphics card. Slight chance no low settings but I'm sure you'll get something out of it.

CoD on the other hand, have fun playing on average FPS. It doesn't require a lot to run that

GTA IV isn't CPU intensive, I tried it myself. Both cores at same 35-37%. Not overclocked. Temps are normal.
My CPU is dual core e6600

How hard can it be to ****** for "GTA IV recommended system requirements"?

I tested it with Can you run it and here's the result for:
gta4

mw2

You still need to buy more ram & a better graphics card(obviously).
Your proccecor is fine,but don't get surprised if something will go slow or if the game will stuck,because you still have a slow cpu.
Show your motherboard "name"(version) and we will tell you what graphics card should you buy.

Read the first post? And tell me what cpu should I buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
Посмотреть сообщение
gta iv is very laggy even on computers with top graphics cards

Go for some cheap ATI which supports your current set,ATIs are cheap and pretty powerful.
I'm currently using GTX 560,and because of that card,I sold my old PC and bought all new set.
AND get at least 4 Gig of ram,lots of games lags even on serious PCs because of low ram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen4004
Посмотреть сообщение
gta iv is very laggy even on computers with top graphics cards
Agreed,I have I7 2600 + GTX560 and even I have problems on highest settings,I'm having 30-40 with highest shadows and little bit high distance view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GMS]toX
Посмотреть сообщение
Go for some cheap ATI which supports your current set,ATIs are cheap and pretty powerful.
I'm currently using GTX 560,and because of that card,I sold my old PC and bought all new set.
AND get at least 4 Gig of ram,lots of games lags even on serious PCs because of low ram.

Agreed,I have I7 2600 + GTX560 and even I have problems on highest settings,I'm having 30-40 with highest shadows and little bit high distance view.
yeah it's better to get new games on xbox 360 or ps3 because for most people they have poor performance on computers