Translation Party

Considering this forum is for posting completely stupid threads, I'll contribute with something that most probably has been posted before but who the feck cares anyway.

So basically this site asks you to enter an English sentence (oh god, 90% of the people on this forum doesn't even know the difference between their, they're and there), it then translates this sentence to Japanese, and back to English again. Thanks to ******'s brilliant translator, the sentence most probably gets changed in some way. It keeps translating until the sentence stays the same.

http://translationparty.com

So basically, post your original sentence and to what it changes. I'll start.

Chinese communism is the best way to rule a country > This is the best way to dominate China's Communist State.

(give it some long sentences)

japanese woman are ugly like hell. > The hell Japan woman is not ugly is.

///////
other one :
A military coup needs a sacrifice and courage that you can't find in an army without morale.
>
Cannot find without military coup, the military's morale and courage to sacrifice.
It is doubtful that this phrase will ever reach equilibrium.

and others just to test :
i'm a man and i have dick. -> I'm a man, I'm a Dick.

and the last one...
i wrote "fuck" and it said:

Equilibrium found!
With language like that, you're a real goodwill ambassador!

My first ever post is now:

Quote:

New or new version is coming. Bots come I've never heard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Chinese communism is the best way to rule a country > This is the best way to dominate China's Communist State.
Lol!

Should we buy organic food instead of mass produced food? > Purchase organic food production.

While it was translating appeared some funny messages:
Mass production to buy organic food, what?
Will you purchase what organic food production.

haha.

What the fuck man > Pegs > Peg

Women are the best at driving cars.
turned into
We recommend driving women.

Soudns about right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Women are the best at driving cars.
turned into
We recommend driving women.

Soudns about right?
Yes I like to drive women.

Cats do not fly > Fly in the cat is not the sky.

Quote:

Considering this forum is for posting completely stupid threads, I'll contribute with something that most probably has been posted before but who the feck cares anyway.

Anyway, contribute or probably is completely stupid problem threads and forums Feck post.
Seems VERY legit.

EDIT: Just ... what the fuck:

Quote:

Bogs pls raep me i liek bieng raeped.

Pls like quagmire is now part of raeped raep.
I even don't know what that means!

EDIT2:

Quote:

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, No escape from reality. Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low, Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to me, to me.

This is a real life? Is this just fantasy? To escape the real catches of the landslide. If you open a simple space style watch boy second is not bad really.
The first two sentences are good enough, but look to the last part, they destroyed it

http://translationparty.com/#10411143
I think I broke it :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewert
Посмотреть сообщение
lmfao, good. fucking. game.