Proccesor

Should i buy Intel Core q6700 or q8300 Proccesor?My motherboard is G41m-COMBO, and it doesnt support i3,i5 etc. proccesors.Also is ati radeon 4870 512mb Good for gaming?Or is Ati radeon 4850 1gb Better?So tell me what graphic and what processor would make a good combination,please.

Get an Intel Pentium http://ark.intel.com/products/55627/...Cache-2_10-GHz)

Which intel pentium?lol

Radeon HD 4870 is fine,you can run with it almost any game.
at least on the lowest,because it has a low ram.
Radeon HD 4850 1gb is better,because 1, it can run any game,2, has 1gb ram,3,because thats my graphic card.
++ it equals GTX 460,which cost 250$ nowdays,and this card cost only 80$.
G41m-COMBO - socket 775.
Q8300 - socket 775,2.5GHz,4MB cache,1333MHz FSB
Q6700 - socket 775,2.66GHz,8MB cache,1060MHz FSB
Q6700 is better than Q8300 by proccecor speed and it has higher cache,lower FSB but at least other specs are higher,i would go with Q6700.
EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
Посмотреть сообщение
why should he take this sucky while he can take Q6700,which is much better than yours.

OKay now i would like to know If my motherboard(G41m-COMBO) supports GTX 560 1gb OC Windforce?And what power supply do you recommend?For around 50-100 dollars or less.And if my motherboard supports GTX 560, could i run CoD on High Or more with GTX 560 And Intel Pentium dual core E6500 2,93ghz and 4gb ram?And i plan to upgrade my processor to Intel COre duo QUAD 6700 in late september, early october.

Your motherboard supports GTX 560.

CoD doesn't need powerful computer to run, you will be able to play on max settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
Q6700 is better than Q8300 by proccecor speed and it has higher cache,lower FSB but at least other specs are higher,i would go with Q6700.
The Q8300 is 45nm tech, and so consumes less power, runs cooler, and tolerates higher temperatures. So it offers way better overclocking possibilities, and should run at the Q6700 niveau without problems. Moreover its 100$ cheaper, so it might be worth giving it a look.

Though i need to say that I got the Q6600, the Q6700 is just a slightly overclocked version of the same thing (multiplicator+1), and Im happy and completely satisfied with it since i bought it 5 years ago (when it was just 2/3 of the current price btw). You can also buy this one for 100$ less, and overclock it a bit, this is one of the best overclockable cpus of its generation, some guys run it at 4ghz with an air cooler.

edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
Посмотреть сообщение
Isnt that a mobile cpu?

GTX560 can run CoD easily, I pretty much have the same and can run BF3 on Ultra. (though I like high frames so I run high).

mixed two threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
The Q8300 is 45nm tech, and so consumes less power, runs cooler, and tolerates higher temperatures. So it offers way better overclocking possibilities, and should run at the Q6700 niveau without problems. Moreover its 100$ cheaper, so it might be worth giving it a look.

Though i need to say that I got the Q6600, the Q6700 is just a slightly overclocked version of the same thing (multiplicator+1), and Im happy and completely satisfied with it since i bought it 5 years ago (when it was just 2/3 of the current price btw). You can also buy this one for 100$ less, and overclock it a bit, this is one of the best overclockable cpus of its generation, some guys run it at 4ghz with an air cooler.

edit:

Isnt that a mobile cpu?
Yes,it is. (mobile cpu)
Theres' a difference of 10W between the cpu's,so,yes it will be hotter,but if he has a good fan cpu,then i don't see any problem to worry about it and I dunno the prices,maybe he found both in the same price,and that's why he is asking.
and about the question about if gtx will fit the motherboard,then the answer is yes,but only to the PCI-E x16,
(biggest/blue entry)
About the question if it will run,yes,you can run any game with these specs.
of course you'll need to upgrade someday the ram
(because the minimum ram always grow up,per any new release of any game)
About the psu question,can you provide any psu for sale in your local shop ? (in the range of the price you've wrote above)