Delete Register System!?

Hello everbody! I'm new on pawn scripting. Im trying to install "mReg" System. But my gamemode default register system isn't allowing to correct working. Im registering Twice because of this problem..
Im waiting your answers! Thanks

Ok Dude Check if any Admin Filterscripts like LuxAdmin or Ladmin is on ur filterscripts on ur server.cfg
You cant have one register system inside ur gm and another as a fs if u want a pro server
edit the system inside ur gm dont use a FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by San1
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok Dude Check if any Admin Filterscripts like LuxAdmin or Ladmin is on ur filterscripts on ur server.cfg
You cant have one register system inside ur gm and another as a fs if u want a pro server
edit the system inside ur gm dont use a FS
Thanks for answer. But you know u need to delete this Register system! and how? i don't know... may u can help?

If inside the Gamemode go in all comment all the dialogs that show register,age,location and Leave Only one
if inside a fs like luxadmin delete the same things

i was having the same problem but its fixed go to mreg .pwn and compile it than try

just comment out the register system you dont like. you can do this by using the code below
Код:
/* pawn text will become invisible, its still here, but dosent do anything */
so you add the "/*" at the begining and the "*/" at the end. (without the quotation marks of course)

you can find the register system by searching for a specific word or phrase in your register system via pawno, for example, if your system says, "please enter your age below." Then search that and chances are youll be at your register system, make sure that its the system by looking for more phrases included directly under it.

I wouldnt use fs as they can be buggy, i would just copy the pawn code from the fs, change it a bit, and give credit to the original creator as the creator for the cmds/functions that that fs had.

@X_Boy you cant call yourself a professional scripter/mapper if you had a simple problem like this, and fixed it, but still cant explain in detail how to fix it.

dude first not ur biz what do i put in my sig than when i was having this problem i go compile the Mreg than run the server and its work so ...

EDIT : read my sig well or go to eyes doctor

Thank you all guys! I'll try it right now and answer you!

Damn... Guys It's a shame) i can't even find where is Register system in GM... Who can find it for me and delete?