[FilterScript] 2K-Radio : Dynamic Radio Stations!

2K-RADIO

Introduction

I've seen a ton of people requesting radio systems, all of which are not very user friendly and require a ton of editing for them to work, this is rather user friendly, has only two commands, and can easily be loaded as-is and modified. This script requires RCON ADMIN, SSCANF, Y_INI, and ZCMD.

What do I need to edit?

If you don't want to, you don't have to edit anything. However, you have to create a folder in your 'scriptfiles' called "Radio" (unless you edit the "RadioLocation" define at the top of the script!)

Downloads

Pastebin
* This is not recommended, and you are more likely to have problems with includes/plugins not working correctly. Indentation is also messed up due to the way Pastebin recognizes tab-spaces.

SendSpace ("FULL" PACKAGE)
* This is recommended due to the fact that you are less likely to receive unwanted warnings/errors using the EXACT set up I have provided for you.

Commands?

Code:
/createstation <Station Genre> <Station Name> <Station URL (http://2ky.info/Music/2PAC.mp3 - as an example (actually working!))>

/deletestation <Station ID>

very good good job!

Thank you!

Awesum!

Nice work mate!

Gonna come on MSN

Nice work,keep it up.

So my include isn't user-friendly? If you can't use it you are simply not a good scripter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
View Post
So my include isn't user-friendly? If you can't use it you are simply not a good scripter.
Pretty sure he didn't name anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jochemd
View Post
I didn't name anyone, besides, I didn't even look at your include. Mind you, this was released over 6 months ago.

Good Job!