Everytime i die i lose 100$

Every time i die i lose 100$ although i am sure that on player death there is no GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -100); cuz i did not added it and this is my GameMode idk wth is happening

If you'd like to post the GM script here so we can see what the problem is that would be great, but there's also a possibility that it's something to do with a FS. Try removing the FS's one by one to see if the issue has been resolved.

It's a default GTA SA thing. To solve this simply give them their 100$ back everytime they die.

no give us onplayerspawn ! or find in Gamemode CTRL+F GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 100); i had same problem or try to find new dollah = 100;

Guys i am saying this is my GM so i am sure 100% that it is not -100$

So i am with Megadreams he might be right

what samp version you have?? 0.3e?0.3d? cause i have no problem..its not the samp default thing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA-MPDrifter
Посмотреть сообщение
If you'd like to post the GM script here so we can see what the problem is that would be great, but there's also a possibility that it's something to do with a FS. Try removing the FS's one by one to see if the issue has been resolved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akcent_Voltaj
Посмотреть сообщение
no give us onplayerspawn ! or find in Gamemode CTRL+F GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 100); i had same problem or try to find new dollah = 100;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akcent_Voltaj
Посмотреть сообщение
what samp version you have?? 0.3e?0.3d? cause i have no problem..its not the samp default thing..
This IS a default GTA bug and Megadreams is right.

Just give them $100 on spawn.

Код:
OnPlayerSpawn()
}
	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 100);
	return 1;
{

No more lines?

Код:
OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
}
	GivePlayerMoney(playerid, 100);
	return 1;
{

If you dont want to lose $100 even though it isnt in your gm,you can use GivePlayerMoney(playerid,100); so that it will not reduce or increase money.

On the other hand check with your includes that is there any GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-100) under OnPlayerDeath.

Okay so... 2 people more or less repeated exactly what i said?

I will try your suggestions guys thanks for helping

i am too annoyed now cuz i opened my server to try it work couple of friend but they cant see me either on the map or in the game only we can chat!!, although they see each others