[GameMode] Virtual County Roleplay [ENG] - MySQL - ZCMD - SSCANF [Red County]

So I want to start a server Can you give me all packages not just the .pwn/.amx It means the whole packages including the server.cfg/exe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trock
View Post
Keep getting this message Script [gamemodes/new.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or Function is not found" I'm quite new at this and still learning so what does this exactly mean?
Can you show me the top of your script, where the includes are defined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajam112
View Post
Max admin level?
Script wise is 10, however if you wanna go above that fine. It won't have no effect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elityyy90
View Post
Yes. I set up the mysql and everything. I just use save > compile and i get this only 1 error - fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "fade"
I don't believe "fade" is required for this script - again can you show me your includes which are defined in the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITU_Carl
View Post
So I want to start a server Can you give me all packages not just the .pwn/.amx It means the whole packages including the server.cfg/exe.
I believe that down to new SA-MP rules, we are not allowed to do that. Simply download the server package from the main page, and edit your config file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_PRO
View Post
What is Admin Commands
Set yourself as admin and do /ah.

Okay, i dont find that nowhere in Montgomery Maybe some accurate location or sth? :P

EDIT: Finally found it

Lido. I set up my mysql and everything but when I start samp-server.exe I get " 0 factions vehicles loaded " and etc.. That's mean it is not working? I'm sure i did mysql fine.. And also i get banned when i try to log in in game. Can you give me free mysql host that i can use?

What plugins this use?

I gathered:

sscanf, mysql (BlueG), Streamer

Correct? It wont run.

EDIT: Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanplayer
View Post
What plugins this use?

I gathered:

sscanf, mysql (BlueG), Streamer

Correct? It wont run.

EDIT: Fixed
Good.

I have Volt Host.. Still doesn't work. I'm doing it like the guide topic in sa-mp. Can someone help me with teamviewer or skype?

Edit. I think I finally fixed it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elityyy90
View Post
I have Volt Host.. Still doesn't work. I'm doing it like the guide topic in sa-mp. Can someone help me with teamviewer or skype?

Edit. I think I finally fixed it..
Did you get it fixed?

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMean
View Post
Thank you
You're welcome!

I wonder why did you even released this. O

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
View Post
Did you get it fixed?
Yea, sorry for the disturbing. My old mysql host was so bad, volt host is working fine. By the way, can you help me with creating faction car? I'm using /veh 411 ( infernus ) then i use command to make it faction vehicle but I don't know how to save it at the place i want.. I it spawning with /frespawn at the /veh spawn place.

Fires don't go out when you spray them with the firetruck, is this a known bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_James
View Post
Fires don't go out when you spray them with the firetruck, is this a known bug?
It's not a bug. You're suppose to put them out with you're fire extingusher. /givegun [ID] [42 - Fire Extingusher]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiernantheman
View Post
It's not a bug. You're suppose to put them out with you're fire extingusher. /givegun [ID] [42 - Fire Extingusher]
My mistake, assumed that a firetruck would do the job too.

If anyone can help me out with faction ranks I'd be grateful. I've increased the number of faction ranks to 14, and edited all the lines of the script appropriately & inserted SQL columns where appropriate too. I've changed the names of ranks in the database, and done /setfranks in-game to update the ranks in-game. When I reload my server, the names for ranks 8-14 get removed, but they remain on the database as they were. I can't seem to find any errors in the script or on the DB that could be causing this, can anyone help?

waw, can i request? please added newspaper job and dustman job

[19:35:56] Script[gamemodes/new.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[19:35:56] Number of vehicle models: 0

how to fix it?

Rip off rcrp.com

I notice you haven't credited Calgon for using some of his code, I feel that it's always best to credit people where due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_Shocker
View Post
Too bad it's not in LS
This.

anyway, well done.