Is there a way to play Lan with a friend and Peds?

Me and my friend both want to play on a server alone with Peds, like they had on the PS2. Is there a script for it for gamemode? I know how to set up a server, I was wanted to know if I could get peds.

I don't think so, get a PS2

There are no peds as you know them in SP. You can script NPCs but you can't really do anything horrible to them, which is the point of abusing pedestrians.

I dream of the day I can have a server full of pedlemmings so that me and all my friends can torture them. Unfortunately that day is not today.

Sorry

Unfortunately, there is no way to do that. You'll have to get GTA SA if you want to do that... or you can host a LAN game for GTA IV and it has peds... but that's set in Liberty City and not San Andreas..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
There are no peds as you know them in SP. You can script NPCs but you can't really do anything horrible to them, which is the point of abusing pedestrians.

I dream of the day I can have a server full of pedlemmings so that me and all my friends can torture them. Unfortunately that day is not today.

Sorry