Disable SPAWN

i want to disable or hide the SPAWN button so the player is able to show\click it only after he login\register to the server

I tried
pawn Код:
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1);
but when i do this
pawn Код:
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0);
The player dc from the server cuz there is no spawned player

Conclusion of my question : i want to hide the spawning buttons for a while the show it again on a command

Use TogglePlayerSpectating

Just make sure you disable it right before you spawn to prevent shit.

TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid,true);

set a timer

togleplayerspectating(playerid,false);

it does not work for me cuz i want to turn Spectating off before the player spawn

i want to hide the buttons during the login period then show them again so the player can select the char and spawn

guys where you gone

Don't bump.

Then after they login, just TogglePlayerSpectate it off.

If that doesn't work, you're probably doing it wrong.

No man you dont understand me what i am doing is as following

OnPlayerRequestClass i do some camera moving while which the player Registers or logins - this is what i want to hide the spawn while -

Then when he register or login successfully i want the spawn buttons to appear again so the player can select the player he wants and spawn

So i want the SPAWN to be temporarily hidden until the player registers then it must be showed again so the player can spawn

SO can i bump now

For future notice, people aren't going to be interested in helping you if you keep bumping your threads.

As for your problem, it's been answered like 3 times.Once they connect turn TogglePlayerSpectate on. Once they register or login set TogglePlayerSpectate to off. Then it should allow them to spawn.

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
    TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, true);
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, iLoginDialog, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "Login", string[playerid], "Login", "Quit");
    return 1;
}

public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[])
{
    if(dialogid == iLoginDialog)
    {
        if(response)
        {
            TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false);
            return 1;
        }
        else
            ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, iLoginDialog, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, "Login", string[playerid], "Login", "Cancel");
    }
    return 1;
}
easy as that