Why Prison "RP" are non rp ?!

Well the title is quite clear How Prison Rp servers are non rp tell ya why.

First thing:

Jobs > you earn money by doing jobs ? i mean srsly ? i never saw any one earning money in a jail because of doing jobs all i know that any one get jailed get some money before going in there and some times prisoners steal kill others to get their money bet on races what ever.

Factions > I saw alot of servers got Faction: Army and more useless factions never found in the prison

Cells and Business > i never in my life saw a prisoner owning a cell in a prison those cells should be controlled by some guards Business i never saw a shop in a prison this is really weird.

Weapons> the only weapons prisoners should have is a knife bat or a shovel or the guards should be dirty and sell them to the prisoners this is the real rping

and alot of other shit this is just a little topic i made when i saw alot of people talking about prison rp servers.

Best Regards.

Prison RP servers aren't non-rp, just the management what controls the server doesn't gives a flying fuck. Also it might be a light role-play. In a prison there's a shop. I would go for the colt as well in the weapon list. But, indeed. Some of the "features" what they has, should be removed in order to improve their realism.

most prison RP servers are so boring there isn't really much to do its not very realistic having to buy your own prison cell when you are a criminal

Indeed. I'd much rather have it when high ranked prison guards can assign people cells (if they are active and can actually RP) and where you get a SMALL amount of money for doing a job (literally, like cents). Of course, you should be able to mingle with some guards, and they could abuse their powers and sell you things, maybe even a weapon and shit. (weapon = melee weapons)

It's boring, and quite un-realistic. It's a big shame upon SA-MP roleplay, there's no rp in it and most of the scripts are rushly made. Even, worse then dm servers when it comes to realism.

approximately 60%-75% of RP server owners dont even know the definition of RP themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGrande
Посмотреть сообщение
approximately 60%-75% of RP server owners dont even know the definition of RP themselves
That's not true.

@Schurman. Actually, it is. Nowadays it's almost unbelievable to find a decent, strict, organized management.

It depends on the server, not all the prison RP servers are alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedo_
Посмотреть сообщение
Jobs > you earn money by doing jobs ? i mean srsly ? i never saw any one earning money in a jail because of doing jobs all i know that any one get jailed get some money before going in there and some times prisoners steal kill others to get their money bet on races what ever.
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereven...gh-strangeways

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Factions > I saw alot of servers got Faction: Army and more useless factions never found in the prison
- Jail guards(serving inside the jail)
- Jail Security(serving around the jail with guns and dogs)
- Jail Manager Certification Commission
- Jail Administrator(one person) (& Assistant)
- Police (outside)
- News reporter
thats all factions that can be in prison.
maybe some factions as a job for prisoners... (yes,in real life,prisoners work for money)
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Cells and Business > i never in my life saw a prisoner owning a cell in a prison those cells should be controlled by some guards Business i never saw a shop in a prison this is really weird.
Agree,weird.
but prisoners can sell things to other prisoners,so this is also some kind of business.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Weapons> the only weapons prisoners should have is a knife bat or a shovel or the guards should be dirty and sell them to the prisoners this is the real rping
Dirty guards ? sell weapons ? non-realistic,for sure.

Do you even know what RP(G) means? it means Role Play(ing Game).
Any server which has the functionality to become a role-model such as a cop, gang member, army, etc. is an RP(G).
RP(G)'s have nothing to do with realism such as real-life actings and features, those style gamemodes are called ''Real Life'' (RL).
A LOT of people today still don't know the difference, leaving hundreds of people joining their servers being pissed of by false claiming game mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackoX
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you even know what RP(G) means? it means Role Play(ing Game).
Any server which has the functionality to become a role-model such as a cop, gang member, army, etc. is an RP(G).
RP(G)'s have nothing to do with realism such as real-life actings and features, those style gamemodes are called ''Real Life'' (RL).
A LOT of people today still don't know the difference, leaving hundreds of people joining their servers being pissed of by false claiming game mode.
This.

What the hell is this thread about anyway?,why did you make it anyway?. In the about three years i play sa-mp i only have found one single prison RP server. And then something else:why do you care?. If you don't like it,don't play it. Problem solved.

-No hating towards anyone

If prisoners had to play like prisoners in real life do, it'd be incredibly boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainseri
Посмотреть сообщение
If prisoners had to play like prisoners in real life do, it'd be incredibly boring.
This. Imagine running around 2x2 cell for hours.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQLi6O5qQQE[/ame]

Some people finds it boring to RP as a prisoner and others don't.
Jobs, cells, gangs and other prison rp features are needed else players won't find anything to do in a prison rp server.

And imagine a prisoner stabs another prisoner and get's sent to the maxium security part of the prison, IRL they get 1 hour out of their cell and even then they are in a cage the other 23 hours they are locked up.. If they're inside a place the whole time while playing the server they need things to do..

If it's made with realism in mind, it's going to end up being boring. There has to be more stuff to do in a Prison server. As people have pointed out on here, shops and jobs and such. Ability to get weapons too.

From my experience too, Prison Roleplay servers generally gather a few deathmatchers or people who don't know the rules joining. I'm not sure what it's like on other servers though.

The reason buyable cells are made is to substitute the removal of player owned houses. Players enjoy spending their hard earned cash on things other players can't get. If everyone had a cell, no one would use them either if all they had in them is a bed.

Some prison RP servers are good, you just have to find the ones with players who actually "RP"

Also, the money and cells are added just because you can buy stuff like cigars and clothes. The cell replaces a house like on other roleplay servers. You are able to get knives and such because its more RP like a shank. However guns are not RP unless the guards have them