Huge Help Needed

Here's the error:

C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NNRP\gamemodes\NNRP.pwn(35) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "mysql"

Now my problem is simple, the mysql file is actually there, but for some reason i can't read from it. What am i doing wrong?

i had that error too i think i just changed the name of the file or something and it worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonarn
Посмотреть сообщение
i had that error too i think i just changed the name of the file or something and it worked
NO

Go download mysql.inc file and place it into pawn- includes that the problem you dont have that file and compiler can read from it !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
Посмотреть сообщение
NO

Go download mysql.inc file and place it into pawn- includes that the problem you dont have that file and compiler can read from it !!!
I will definately be trying that. I just have to fix this problem now, because the one who did scripting for my server fucked us over, and put a script in that rangebans people as they login, and i can't even compile the script now.

check your includes folder make sure you have this in your pawno include

pawn Код:
#include <mysql>

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS_Hunter
Посмотреть сообщение
check your includes folder make sure you have this in your pawno include

pawn Код:
#include <mysql>
Thank you soooooo much your a life safer. I have another problem now. I need to know where i can download all these things as they come up, my guess is it's an include, but yeah. The guy never gave me the pawno file for the script, which could be one of the problems i'm having, but yeah.

C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NNRP\gamemodes\NNRP.pwn(36) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "progress"

here you go
pawn Код:
#include <progress>

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
here you go
pawn Код:
#include <progress>
Thanks for all the help :3

This is my major problem now after adding the OPSP include.

C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NNRP\gamemodes\NNRP.pwn(35 : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\Jay\Desktop\NNRP\gamemodes\NNRP.pwn(20329 ) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Line 358: forward split(const strsrc[], strdest[][], delimiter);

Line 20329: public split(const strsrc[], strdest[][], delimiter)

I really have no idea how to fix these on my own D:

show me the code

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
show me the code
Was editing the post as you posted that xD

Line 358: forward split(const strsrc[], strdest[][], delimiter);

Line 20329: public split(const strsrc[], strdest[][], delimiter)