(RCON) GMX doesn't work anymore?

Hey,

This morning I've encountered a strange bug. I was playing on my localhost and discovered a bug, so I fixed it and tried to restart the server. The weird part is, it didn't worked. My /restart command works ALWAYS except for now. Full of disbelief of this strange happening I logged in to RCON and tried to restart the server with the normal /rcon gmx command. But that didn't work either! Regardless of how many times I tried, it didn't work. I even reconnected and tried again.

I can ensure everyone that this is NOT a bug in my /restart script or something, and I haven't disabled RCON.
This also happened to me some time ago, but then I didn't bother making a thread here because my whole computer was acting weird cause it was too hot.

If anyone can confirm this I would be glad, and I hope there's a fix available.

EDIT: For people that think this is hard to believe, here's my server_log:

pawn Code:
[12:35:56] [chat] [Danny]: Hello, I will demonstrate my problem here.
[12:36:02] [SERVER]: Server restart activated. Restarting ...
[12:36:11] [chat] [Danny]: Nothing happens.
[12:36:18] RCON (In-Game): Player [Danny] sent command: login *************************
[12:36:22] RCON (In-Game): Player [Danny] sent command: gmx
[12:36:59] [chat] [Danny]: Nothing happens after /rcon gmx either.
The [SERVER] message is coming from my custom /restart command. I believe the RCON message is pretty obvious.

Greetz,
Danny

Erm..idk what to say :P You might have something else in your script that is disabling this command from working.Or,you might have limit of using it.I dont know..Re-view your script,if it is not that kind of problem,then idk what it is,lol :P

man thats your gm problem....

If that's true, any idea what causes it and how I can solve it?

I Never Seen This Bug Before But I'm Sure It's Your Gamemode Proplem Did You Try At server.cfg

Code:
gamemode0 yourgamemode 1??

Quote:

gamemode0 V3 1

Yes, it's already in my server.cfg.

This is the second time you post a topic without asking me first, the problem is our gamemode, you have some errors and it doesn't compile. (I'm the second scripter of his server).

PROBLEM SOLVED.